21 Days RYT 200-Hour Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training with Amazonian Detox | Adjustments – Inversions - Pranayama
- Puerto Mirador Jungle Misty Lodge
- Moyobamba, San Martin, Peru
- Aug 26 - Sep 15, 2018 (21 days)
- 1900 - 2475$
*TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
**YOGA ALLIANCE ACCREDITED TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Join Pedro Carillo, Vincent Roy & Yoga Detox Peru at the Puerto Mirador hotel in the Peruvian Amazon for this Yoga Alliance-accredited RYT- 200-hour Hatha Vinyasa yoga teacher residential training, the perfect opportunity to deepen your yoga practice, detox your body & mind, and learn hands-on adjustments, pranayama breathing techniques, bandhas energetic locks, meditation, mudras hand posture, anatomy, and ayurvedic dietary and life habits. You will learn detoxification lifestyle changing habits and develop attentive awareness. All this in the middle of the Peruvian rainforest, surrounded by nature. We are committed to offering you an intimate group learning environment with Pedro Carillo as Lead Instructor and Vincent Roy as guest Assistant Instructor. *CERTIFICATION TOWARDS YOGA ALLIANCE RYT-200
This course is for you if:
• You want to become a Yoga Instructor with an integral formation.
• You want to have a training that allows you to know the Yoga Sutras, the lessons of the
Bhagavad Gita and the techniques of Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
• You want to live an intense personal and professional transformation experience.
• You want to enrich your practice with different styles of Yoga.
• You want to register with the Yoga Alliance as a Certified Teacher RYT-200 with
Our purpose is to train qualified Yoga teachers whose practice, discipline and personal knowledge inspire their students in an extraordinary way. We train instructors who integrate the classical practices of Yoga: Postural Yoga (Hatha), Study Yoga (Jnana), Yoga of Action (Karma), Yoga of Meditation (Raja) and Yoga of Devotion (Bhakti). Upon graduating you will feel ready and confident to lead safe and inspired Hatha Vinyasa yoga classes, while maximizing the use of props, postural options, modifications, and contraindications towards creating progressively challenging classes.
You will learn in a practical and theoretical way the following:
• Methodology and ethics of Yoga Teaching
• Principles, benefits, sequences, adjustments, alignments, risks, and variations of the different postures
• Pranayama techniques
• Activation and work with mudras and bhandas (yoga locks)
• Sequencing postures in a fluid way and in conjunction with breath
• Vocabulary for practice
• Structure, effects & caution of postures
• Balance, strength and flexibility of the joints
• Postures of the spine
• Counter poses
• Creation of series of Yoga postures
• Pujay chanting mantras
• Kriyas and Shatkarmas (purification techniques)
• Anatomy and Physiology
• You will understand the fundamental texts of yoga: Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gitta, Pradipika and Shiva Samitha
• Principles of Ayurveda
• Yogic diet and nutrition.
• The subtle system of the chakras, nadis, kundalini, subtle bodies and the mind
• Meditation techniques
• Vedic and Yoga History and Philosophy
• Learn to teach with your voice, body language, and hands, and develop your own teaching style
• Alive, organic and raw-vegan nutrition
• Introduction of superfoods
• Balancing the body’s PH level
• Where do toxins accumulate in the body
• Extracts vs. Smoothies
• Prebiotics, probiotics and antibiotics
• Phyto-antioxidant nutrients vs. synthesized vitamins
• The quality of water
• Intoxicating factors in the environment and routine
• Exploration of systems and techniques of detoxification: dry skin brushing, oil rinse, kidney
detox, liver and gall bladder flush release, lymph detoxification, blood detoxification,
fasting, colonic cleaning, parasite detox, etc.
• Withdrawal of detoxification
Pedro Carillo is a yoga practitioner with extensive experience offering hands-on alignment-based yoga teacher trainings in Peru and the USA. He is an experienced detox practitioner who has worked with many Amazon and Andean plants, has studied Conscious Nutrition with Gabriel Cousens, and introduced the raw vegan culture in Peru since 1997.
Vincent Roy began practicing martial arts during his teenage years to early 20’s and then transitioned through Tai Chi and Qigong after sustaining training injuries. It was after moving to Japan that he progressed through Yoga, which he has been practicing for over a decade. In 2017 he became a Yoga Instructor studying under Pedro Carillo in Peru. As a deep sea diver, Vincent specializes in pranayama and breathing techniques.
On the first day of training, you will receive a complimentary Yoga Detox Peru Yoga Teacher 200-hour manual, and will be guided by our staff to begin your journey of meditation, asana sequencing and pranayama techniques towards stepping into your new role of yoga teacher.
The weather in Moyobamba is very pleasant: warm but not hot and humid, ideal for body and mind purification. The city of Moyobamba offers various nature sanctuaries for orchids and hummingbirds, and the hot springs of San Mateo are ideal for relaxing our muscles after a day’s practice and for the cleansing process.
Students will reside and train at the Puerto Mirador hotel in an ashram-like communal environment, with some days practices taking place in other spaces in nature.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
• 07:00 - Meditation
• 07:30 - Breakfast
• 08:30 - Postural practice 1
• 10:30 - Yoga Sutras & Philosophy
• 12:30 - Lunch
• 13:30 - Nap / break time
• 14:30 - Workshop (sequencing, adjustments, locks, mudras, chakra and bandha activation, anatomy, ethics, etc.)
• 16:30 – Postural practice 2
• On Saturday and Sunday, you will have the option to visit stunning natural reserves in the Amazonian jungle, deepen your practice further, and/or relax in the oasis that is the Puerto Mirador.
Join us for this transformative and life-changing experience that is our 200-Hour Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training with Amazonian Detox in Moyobamba Peru.
- 200-hour course tuition
- Yoga teacher training certificate upon successful completion of the course, with which you can register at Yoga Alliance
- 20 nights' accommodation
- Daily vegan & gluten-free meals with detox juicing
- Textbook & materials
- Daily guided meditation and yoga practices
- Hot water, wifi
- Excursions & Optional activities
- Optional massages
- Personal expenses
26 August, 2018 – September 15, 2018 (21 days) - English - RYT 200- hours towards Yoga Alliance accreditation.
• Private Room double bed (private bathroom & hot shower)
-Early bird price: 2295$ (before April 30th 2018)
-Regular price: 2495$ (May 1st onwards)
• Private Room single bed (private bathroom & hot shower)
-Early bird price: 2200$ (before April 30th 2018)
-Regular price: 2400$ (May 1st onwards)
• Shared Room single bed - 2 people (bathroom & hot shower in each room)
-Early bird price: 1900$ (before April 30th 2018)
-Regular price: 2100$ (May 1st onwards)
After you have made your deposit, simply send us an email with your deposit receipt and course name & dates and we will confirm your reservation. You can make your 400US$ deposit here: http://paypal.me/viniroyyoga
Balance is to be paid on arrival :)
Contact us for more details & booking:
Pedro Carillo - What’sapp +51 994 303 415
Venue HighlightsAccommodations at the Puerto Mirador hotel
A unique opportunity to stay at this eco-garden lodge that was build by the Peruvian government as part of a wider national effort to increase tourism in the country. As such, the location was selected in Moyobamba overseeing a valley surrounded by mountains, with large clouds of mist moving in from the valley. The land at 5 acres is huge, with many fruit trees growing all around. The rooms are spacious and all have a private balcony with view of the gardens and mountains, with modern private bathroom (hot shower, electricity, flushing toilets, etc.). The hotel is walking distance from the Mirador of Tahuisco - which is a collection of small pedestrians-only streets with some shops and restaurants.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineVegeratian, vegan, and raw-vegan menu options, and a full restaurant menu with local dishes, fish, meat, etc.
AccommodationsRooms are all equipped with modern bathrooms with hot water and flushing toilets, a double/queen size bed, private balcony, a ceiling fan (not needed), and mini-bar.
DirectionsWeather, what to bring & how to get there:
Unlike the evening cold of Cusco or the hot and humid of Tarapoto, the weather in Moyobamba is extremely pleasant: warm but not hot and humid, ideal for yoga practice and enjoying nature. We suggest you bring light clothes such as shorts and t-shirts, and a pair of comfortable pants and a sweater for the evenings. Bring a bathing suit or two for the mineral baths and pools, a pair of running shoes for the hike, and a flashlight or headlamps for the night’s camping.
From Tarapoto airport, hop on a taxi (also called collectivo) for Moyobamba. The cost is 20 soles (about 5-6$) and takes about 1h45minutes across unspoiled jungle, with always a stop to purchase fresh coconuts and other fruits on the way. The taxi or collectivo station in tarapoto is about 5 minutes from the airport, and the cost for a mototaxi (similar to tuk-tuks in Asia) from Tarapoto airport to the collective/taxi station is 5 soles. You can also ask for a taxi/collectivo straight from Tarapoto airport to Moyobamba, eliminating the mototaxi ride to the collective station.