Women’s Wellness Retreat
- Art of Living Retreat Center
- Apr 26 - 29, 2018 (4 days)
- Retreat: Hotel Room Single - $860.00 Retreat: Hotel Room Double Sharing - $695.00 Retreat: Retreat Room Single - $755.00 Retreat: Retreat Room Double Sharing - $615.00 Retreat: Retreat Room Triple Sharing - $575.00
Removing the barriers to a life of vitality, joy and fulfillment
The stresses and challenges facing women today take a heavy toll, both physical and emotional. Some – like aches, pains and tiredness – are all too apparent. But there are other, hidden, stressors that curtail a woman’s freedom to be herself and prevent her achieving her full potential.
This workshop will provide tips and techniques to tackle both the obvious and the hidden stressors. It will:
- show you how to identify and overcome the barriers to reaching your full potential
- provide an easy-to-understand guide to the effects hormones exert on wellness
- Ayurvedic perspective on Women’s health 1) Brief Intro to Ayurveda
2) Understanding the Ayurvedic perspective of menarchy yo menopause- VPK– what actually happens during each phase with VPKand remedies using Ayurvedic recipes,, mudras, marma points and practical easy pacifying processes3) What it is to be a woman? with Ayurvedic perspective.
- teach yoga postures and breathing techniques you can use anywhere, anytime to revitalize your body
Leading the workshop will be Dr Bharti Verma MD, along with Ms. Medha Garud
Dr Verma has been a medical practitioner for more than 30 years, and a yoga and wellness practitioner and instructor or more than 20 years. Dr Verma integrates yogic wisdom and techniques into the care strategies for many of her patients.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.