Yoga & Transformational Coaching Retreat -#IntoMeYouSee Gathering 2018
- Banyan Tree Yoga
- Goa, India
- Nov 18, 2018 - Nov 25, 2018 (8 days)
- $1016.00 -$1125.00
#IntoMeYouSee is a journey for the courageous and willing, those who wish to find a renewed sense of trust and belief in who they are and what they can do in this world.
It’s a retreat where time and space dance in harmony, where you are held consciously, lovingly in connection and through a series of workshops, yoga/coaching sessions and ritual ceremonies we awaken, transform and integrate a renewed feeling of what it means to truly belong to ourselves. This retreat is about saying no more to hiding and saying yes to walking with aliveness, joy and purpose.
This retreat is ideal for people looking to:
- bring more joy, tranquility and meaningful space into their lives
- take time away from it all to re-balance, re-energise and gain fresh perspectives
- feel fulfilment through inner enquiry, self-acceptance and deepening of their yoga practice
- be unapologetically self-confident and step beyond fear and procrastination
- create a life where everything feels much more in alignment
- enhance health and wellbeing by learning to be more present and grounded in life.
- gain clarity of direction and move beyond the feeling of being lost
- connect with a new tribe of people and nourish the body, mind and soul
On this retreat you can expect to walk away with new tools, techniques, insights and shifts as well as a deep knowing of who you want to be and what you long to create in the year to come.
This retreat offers you the chance to dive into self-enquiry and inner healing whilst being supported and held by a group of like-minded souls.
Included in the price:
* Eco-accommodation (single and sharing options available)
* Healthy balanced Vegetarian food freshly & lovingly prepared
* Airport Transfers (from/to Dabolim airport Goa)
* 2 Transformational Life Coaching Sessions (1 in-country & 1 on return home)
* 2 x daily Yoga practice (all levels welcome, evening Yoga Nidra)
* New Moon & Fire Ceremony
* Guided meditations & self-discovery exercises
* Cacao ceremony
* Complimentary 1 hour Massage
Optional activities incl. South Indian cookery class, visit to night market and drum circle all organised at an additional cost.
First 5 bookings: £750.00 per person
all other bookings £830.00 per person,
*Payment in instalments can be arranged
* Detailed Schedule available on booking
* Beginners to Yoga are welcome
We are holding this magical 7-day retreat in beautiful North Goa, a place that resonates deeply in Amanda's heart. Goa is a unique melting pot of cultures and spirituality with lush landscapes and a relaxed pace of life.
Banyan Tree Yoga, the setting for our retreat is a rich healing place which opens all our senses and allows us to fully witness and appreciate all that we are. As an annual visitor, Amanda have very much found her second home and family in the wonderful retreat of Banyan Tree Yoga. We look forward to welcoming you and sharing its wonders with you.
Below is a taster of a typical day on our retreat
- Early morning meditation and Yoga
- Healthy nourishing breakfast
- 1:1 Coaching session
- Afternoon at leisure (Journalling, Rest, Beach, Massage)
- Early Evening Restorative Yoga
- Dinner followed by cleansing tea
- Evening Gathering (guided ceremony/ritual/meditation)
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio