Yoga & Wellness Retreat -#IntoMeYouSee Gathering 2018
- Banyan Tree Yoga
- Goa, India
- Nov 18 - 25, 2018 (8 days)
- $1016.00 -$1125.00
IntoMeYouSee is a 7-day Yoga and Soulful leadership retreat, which guides everyday people using simple and practical techniques to ignite a renewed, expanded and whole sense of self.
This retreat is an invitation to explore the wisdom of your body, feelings, mind and current reality. To relax, reflect and with the help of our guided programme and empowered action, find new sources of inspiration, challenge and peace within yourself. A place where we say “hell YES" to living vibrantly and say "NO" to those pesky fears that keep us stuck, on auto-pilot and in the land of maybe, and someday.
With daily yoga in the morning and evenings, explore your connection to the body, Individual Co-Active coaching sessions, workshop activities and guided visualisations will help you to transform the thoughts and pictures inside your head. Finally, our introduction to ritual ceremony, easy to apply daily practices, sacred medicine (Cacao) and Sound therapy will nurture, support and heal your soul.
The wonder of a personal development experience with a holiday of a lifetime by the beach.
From the moment you arrive, to the moment you leave you are held, supported, inspired and moved towards your greatest expression
Do not go away to escape yourself but rediscover yourself by going deeper into where you are, with whatever is going on. Share your fears, dreams, traumas, and desires so that you may be known, seen and celebrated. Come home to your magic, run towards your magnificence and let our programme of discovery light the way.
Wake up each day and go to sleep each night in an open air bungalow deep in lush tropical gardens.
Shower off the day's adventures beneath the clear starry sky before joining us for dinner where fragrant local ingredients will nourish the body and awaken the senses.
By night, lamps light your way along winding paths to your own private hut, hand-crafted from local sustainable materials. Relax and unwind on your Indian day-bed or private balcony and if you’re not yet ready for the day to end, come enjoy the sounds of traditional Indian music by the fire-pit with a glass of chai in hand. Finally, allow the gentle rhythm of the ocean to send you into the best night's sleep for your mind, body and spirit.
This gorgeous eco-retreat sits on acres of land abundant with spiritual energy, wild local flowers and cashew trees. Its raw natural beauty encourages stillness and positive reflection within you. An eco-swimming pool rests amidst lush greeneryand to cap it all off, we are a mere 15 min walk through the local village of Ashvem Wado to the white sandy beaches of Goa’s exotic coastline
Banyan Tree Yoga is a rich healing place which opens all the senses and year on year wins awards for service, ambience and commitment to creating a little piece of heaven right here on earth.
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing its wonders.
Early Bird Tickets: £750.00 per person (limited availability)
General Admission Tickets: £830.00 per person,
* 7 nights Eco-accommodation (single and sharing options available)
* Healthy balanced Vegetarian food freshly & lovingly prepared
* Airport Transfers (from/to Dabolim airport Goa)
* 2 x 1hr Transformational Life Coaching Sessions (1 in-country & 1 on return home)
* 2 x daily Yoga practice (all levels welcome, evening Yoga Nidra)
* New Moon Manifestation & Fire Ceremony Release
* Guided meditations & self-discovery/leadership exercises
* Cacao ceremony
* Complimentary 1 hour Massage
* Trip to Apora Night Market
What's not incuded:
* Flights to India
* Travel Insurance
* Other activities
*Payment in instalments can be arranged
* Detailed Schedule available on booking
* This retreat is for people of all shapes, all sizes, and you don't have to bend your body like a contortionist to feel at ease here. We invite you to be yourself, come from the heart and revel in all that you are. Perfect for beginners to Yoga, Coaching & Retreats.
This retreat is for you if:
- You're on a journey to awakening your most authentic, impactful, expressive self.
- You've never been on a retreat before and want to experience a blend of movement through yoga with other supportive mindset practices like coaching and meditation.
- You're seeking to learn practical, holistic tools & techniques to manage the challenges of life, relationships and work..
- You're looking for a more integrated, purposeful and inspired way of living.
- You're on the road to burnout and in need of a break from anxiety and overwhelm
- You're on autopilot and struggling to feel passionate about anything esp. your career
- You're fed up of playing second fiddle to everyone else needs and looking to be number 1 for a change.
On this retreat you can expect to walk away with new practical and sustainable tools &techniques as well as insights and shifts and a deep knowing of who you want to be and what you long to create in the year to come.
- * 2 x 1hr Transformational Life Coaching Sessions (1 in-country & 1 on return home)
- * 2 x daily Yoga practice (all levels welcome, evening Yoga Nidra)
- * New Moon Manifestation & Fire Ceremony Release
- * Guided meditations & self-discovery/leadership exercises
- * Cacao ceremony
- * Complimentary 1 hour Massage
- * Trip to Apora Night Market
Venue HighlightsOnsite- swimming pool
Onsite restaurant with home cooked vegetarian/vegan cooking
Individual/ Sharing Huts
Scooters for hire
Schedule# Sample Schedule
Early morning meditation and Yoga
Healthy nourishing breakfast
1:1 Coaching session/workshop activity
Afternoon at leisure (Journalling, Rest, Beach, Massage)
Early Evening Restorative Yoga
Dinner followed by cleansing tea
Evening Gathering (guided ceremony/ritual/meditation)
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineTraditional Indian cooking. All vegetarian with vegan and gluten-free options.
Breakfast consists of fresh fruits & yoghurt with hot local breakfast option such as Idli, Paratha, Kanda Batata Poha , Batata Vada balls.
Herbal Tea/ Coffee / Chai
Dinners are mix of Salad, Veg Curries, Rice and Chapattis followed by Indian dessert and herbal tea.