Cosmovision Medicine Program
- Center of Mystic Arts & Sciences
- Feb 26 - Mar 4, 2018 (7 days)
- $1,680.00 - Program Price
This comprehensive program guides you in an expansive ceremonial and educational process to experience how Sacred Plant medicine teach us through different fields of activity and community relations over a longer period of time.
During the three-week program, we will provide ideal conditions to discover your path of life through the ancient philosophy and teachings of the Sacred Wheel and Sacred Plants to manifest a project, community or healthy family.
This program provides extensive mentorship both one-on-one and through the circle to develop your life and project plans. Each week you will engage in educational classes and workshops on shamanism, leadership formation, universal structure and philosophy, learning sacred collective chants, natural medicine, community dynamics, the vision of permaculture, nutrition related to the Sacred Wheel, and more. Within these classes, we will help you see how to develop a project related to these sectors or how to incorporate their holistic knowledge into your life. These lessons are strengthened by the initimate collective process you will live, guided by the Sacred Plant and Sweat Lodge ceremonies. The teachings of the Abuelos are what we need in the moment, and are always working for the benefit of our most profound interests, helping us to view life in new and expansive ways.
For this special program, you will receive:
- Three sacred plant ceremonies (either Ayahausca or Wachuma/San Pedro)
- Two sweat lodge ceremonies
- A personal process folder and course materials to accompany you throughout the program
- A personal, in-depth Chinese Astrology reading
- A packet of ideas and worksheets to help you facilitate a dynamic of discussion and project development in your home country
- An optional excursion to the Lares Medicinal Thermal Baths or other local Andean site
After completing this program, you have the option to enter directly into our Leadership Formation process.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.