Five Day Visionary Art and Medicine Expedition
- Santuario Healing Center
- $910.00 - 795 Retreat price + 115 Registration Payment. (If we can't accommodate your dates, your registration will be refunded.)
Take a fascinating exploration of the arts and culture of the Upper Amazon on this magical, action packed expedition with a visionary artist as your guide!
In this Five Day Visionary Art and Medicine Expedition:
- Spend three days in the tranquil rainforest around the boiling river at Santuario Huishtin!
- Participate in two transformative ayahuasca medicine ceremonies.
- Have a completely unique creative adventure with painting classes with a renowned visionary artist!
- Take a fascinating botanical hike with Maestro Enrrique Santiago, to see medicinal plants and trees in the rainforest and around the famous boiling river.
- Embark on a boat ride on the Ucayali rive, the heartland of the Shipibo Conibo people, to visit the Shipibo community of San Francisco, famed for their highly distinctive ceramics and embroidery.
- Visit the Usko-Ayar Amazonian School of Painting that was founded by the late Pablo Amaringo, a famous visionary artist and shaman.
- Visit the art studios of some of Pablo’s most well known students and take away a unique souvenir!