Further Training for Yoga Teachers: How to Teach Meditation and Mantra Chanting
- Ashram de Yoga Sivananda
- May 11 - 13, 2018 (3 days)
- Shared Room - €140.00 Double Room - €160.00 Double Room w Bathroom - €191.67 Single Room - €191.67 Single Room w Bathroom - €256.00 Space For Tent - €116.67 Bungalow Tent w 1 bed - €160.00 Bungalow Tent w 2 beds…
How about meditation and how to teach? The following is from mantras course:
A mantra is a mystical energy encased in a sound structure. Every mantra contains within its vibration a specific power. The benefits of the mental repetition of a mantra and the chanting of mantras are immeasurable. Mantras open the heart, fill the mind with purity and generate harmony and love.
- How to teach meditation to beginners
- How to guide a meditation and Satsang
- Introducing Mantras and chanting to beginners
- Bringing your students to the next step in their practice
The rest of the programme follows the yoga vacation daily schedule.
Recommended reading: “Meditation and Mantras” by Swami Vishnudevananda and “The Sivananda book of meditation”
With certificate of participation
Swami Kailasananda is Yoga Acharya and director of the Ashram de Yoga Sivananda. She is a long-time disciple of Swami Vishnudevananda and teaches in Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training (TTC), Advanced Teachers’ Training (ATTC) and Sadhana Intensive courses with much clarity, generosity and deep insight. She is author of the book “The Sivananda book of meditation”.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.