Art of Death and Dying Workshop
- Hridaya Yoga Center
- Feb 23 - 25, 2018 (3 days)
- $160.00 - Program Price
A 3-Day Workshop Delving into the Mystery of Death and the Meaning of Life
Course Fee: $160 USD (Meals extra)
This workshop shares the non-dual Hridaya Yoga perspective on death and dying, bringing awareness to one of life’s most taboo topics. Learning to embrace death as a definite, natural event is a process of spiritual awakening that leads to living more fully every day.
The Art of Death and Dying workshop is a harmonious blend of philosophy, meditation, and practical exercises. Join us and be inspired to live with enthusiasm and joy, prioritizing loving more and awakening to your real purpose.
- Dying and death catalysts for spiritual awakening
- Purifying fears around death and dying
- Awareness and self-discovery of fears, aspirations, and priorities
- How to be with a dying person or someone who has experienced the death of a beloved person
- What happens after death and the description of the bardo, the “in-between,” from the Tibetan Book of the Dead
- Dream Yoga as a way to prepare for death
- The viewpoints of different traditions regarding life, dying, and after-death
- The impact of near-death experiences and their resulting inspirations
- Living with an Open Heart, continuously transcending impermanence while resting in the reality of the Self
The workshop will begin in the morning, so we suggest arriving in Mazunte the day before the course starts. If you are a new student, please come to the Hridaya Yoga Center by 8:15 am on the first day to complete the registration process.
Morning Sessions: 8:30 am-1:00 pm
Afternoon Sessions: 3:30-7:00 pm
During the workshop, we invite you to join us for vegan meals served with love in the Hridaya Yoga Dining Room. We offer breakfast and dinner during all three days of the workshop. Please book meals during checkout or email us for more information.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.