Campo Pura Vida – Jul 8-14, 2018
- Rancho Delicioso
- 200m NE de la Escuela de Delicias Delicias Road Montezuma Provincia de Puntaneras 60111 COSTA RICA
- Jul 8 - 14, 2018 (7 days)
- Private Loft Room - PYP - $1,350.00 Hanging Round Bed - PYP - $950.00 Single bed - PSP - $850.00 Tent - PYP - $650.00
A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Re-Boot Camp
We are extremely excited to present to you our newest retreat program that has been years in the planning: Eco Hippie Bootcamp!
At Rancho Delicioso and Anamaya, we do weekly retreats in which we aim to facilitate a transformation in our guests. With only a week to do it, people have an amazing time, but truly big changes take more time than that.
Our yoga teacher trainings are four weeks long and in that time we see tremendous improvements in health, strength, personal growth, and spiritual connection. Plus, the students become Best Friends Forever creating a global community of support and inspiration.
So, with the intention of lasting transformation in mind, we have created this amazing 7 day program, led by one of our favorite people, Scott Goyette.
Personal Development Courses with Scott
1. Meditating and Achieving a Flow State – We will meditate and discuss how to achieve a flow state and explore ways to reprogram our minds for optimal production.
2. Removing our Jackets – We will discuss ways to remove the patterns or ‘“jackets” that have been created in life that hinder our ability to see our true nature : LOVE. This class allows us to explore and heal blockages in this life as well as other dimensions so that we may experience the authentic self.
3. Connecting our Heart and Mind – Breathing into the heart and releasing our fears can help synchronize our hearts and minds. We will practice releasing fears and replacing them with LOVE.
4. Discovery Dance – We will each be blindfolded and free to express ourselves in any way we want. With all that has been discussed to this point, we will notice less weight as we removed our jackets, we will see our angel, we will fill our minds with positive talk, we will cherish the transitions, we will feel our heartbeat as our guide and we will witness this all from our true nature of LOVE.
5. Putting Our New Intentions into Poetic and Artistic Form – We will create a poem and/or artistic piece as a group to empower us to take our collective learning/growth and share it. This will be a beautiful reminder of our time together.
Other Courses and Classes
Yoga Every Other Day
Kensanity Exercise Class
Surfing and Beach Workout
Natural Building Workshop
Healthy Cooking Courses
Aerial Silk Class
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.