- Dorje Denma Ling Shambhala Meditation Retreat Centre
- 2280 Balmoral Road Tatamagouche, NS B0K 1V0
- Jun 14 - 22, 2018 (9 days)
- Lodge - Single Room - CAD $1,375.00 Lodge - Double Room - CAD $1,095.00 Drala Cabin single occupancy - CAD $1,295.00 Drala Cabin double occupancy - CAD $1,015.00 Wood Cabin Double - CAD $935.00 *New* Cabin-style Tent - Double…
“Such an astonishingly skillful and wakeful training program.”
“I felt that the overall vision of Shambhala soaked into my blood and bones.”
“This mix of practice, time for reflection and contemplation and then conversation means the vision now has a different dimension for me. It is somehow more practical.”
The Sakyong has said that within the Shambhala tradition, rulership/leadership is ‘the most honoured path of warriorship.” The Monarch Retreat is designed “to build a deep inner strength of dedication and exertion.”
The Monarch Retreat creates conditions in which leaders can deepen and share their understanding and inspiration with other senior practitioners drawn from all four pillars of our mandala. From this profound, shared connection, they are invited to contemplate and discuss the lineage vision for creating Enlightened Society.
In view of the significance of the Monarch Retreat, the Sakyong has decided that all participants should be leaders who have received the Rigden Abhisheka and be engaged in the practice of The Roar of the Werma: the Sadhana of the Warrior. In order to register, you will need an invitation sent from the Kalapa Court to senior leaders of the Shambhala Mandala. If you wish to attend and did not receive this invitation, please contact David Brown, Executive Secretary to the Sakyong at email@example.com.
- This is a sealed seven-day retreat. All participants must live, eat, sleep and practice within the confines of Dorje Denma Ling.
- Partial attendance is not an option.
- Shambhala International benefits and program credits do not apply for this retreat.
If you have not recently or in the past received an invitation to this retreat, please contact Executive Secretary to the Sakyong at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.