Cultivating the Wild Within Reiki I Retreat
- Pele's Playground
- Bend, Oregon
- May 25 - 28, 2018 (4 days)
- $400 to $500
Connect to the “Wild Within” and learn to form a comfortable relationship with the unpredictable wildness of life.
Join respected Reiki Master Amy Erez of Sugi Health and Yoga Instructor Andrea Stuart in Bend, Oregon at Andrea’s high desert haven nestled into the edge of the Deschutes National Forest and sequestered against the Newberry National Volcanic Monument lava flow for this invigorating Reiki weekend.
The world is filled with energy in many forms, which creates all aspects of life. Like a forest, this force can be wild and chaotic. But when we get to know it, we can begin to understand its wild nature, and we can cultivate safety, nourishment, and peace with those wild elements.
We will spend Memorial Day weekend together using the surrounding nature trails, yoga, tai chi gong, and our connection to Reiki to explore the unpredictable wildness of life. The event includes Reiki I initiation. This event is appropriate for both people new to Reiki and those already initiated.
This retreat is designed to share the practical application of Reiki in everyday life while providing tools to calm the “wildness within” in a natural way.
WHO IS CULTIVATING THE WILD WITHIN FOR?
- people who want to understand how energy impacts our everyday lives
- people who want to connect to a supportive community
- those going through transitions in life
- people who want to learn how to navigate the unpredictable side of life with grace
- nature and food lovers
- people seeking vitality and a boost in energy
- yogis looking to deepen their relationship with their practice
- Reiki practitioners seeking a recharge and to expand their Reiki connections
- those who want to relax
- yoga teachers who would like to complement their teaching with Reiki
- people who appreciate a holistic approach to life
- Reiki I Class—history of Reiki, initiation, practical applications & practice of traditional hand positions. Taught by Amy Erez.
-Tai Chi Gong
-Restorative & yin yoga with meditations. Taught by Andrea Stuart.
-Daily meals by Wild Oregon Foods
-FREE On-Site Camping for those not within convenient driving distance
- Thank you gifts
- 25% off 2018 Soul Candy Yoga Retreat in September
$500 new Reiki students
$400 existing Reiki initiates
More details can be found at http://vitalityyoga.us/2018-events/reiki-retreat.
Contact Andrea to pay by check or to arrange a payment plan. :-)
"I can be changed by what happens to me, I refuse to be reduced by it." ~ Maya Angelou
- Understand how energy impacts our bodies and minds
- Navigate transitions of life with grace
- Learn how to find comfort in the unpredictable side of life
- Heal mind and body using the relationship between nature and energy
- Increase vitality and boost energy
- Develop a practice that will bring daily peace and tranquillity
- Connect to a supportive community
- Learn how stress affects the body and mind and reverse it
- Gain a new perspective on the challenges of life
- Find your center so that you can decrease and prevent overwhelm
Venue HighlightsThe retreat is located on the southwest end of Bend, Oregon. It's location up against the Newberry National Volcanic Monument imbues it with a grounding earth energy. The towering ponderosa pines trees provide a nurturing canopy and a beautiful backdrop. Only 30 minutes from RDM (Redmond airport) and 10 minutes from downtown Bend, Oregon, yet worlds away from the chaos and stress of city life.
ScheduleEach day, we will enjoy a yoga practice that includes yin and restorative poses, meditation, Reiki training and attunements, nature/meditation walks, organic, locally-sourced meals, and free time.
Menu/CuisineWe serve organic, sustainable meals including wild caught fish. Vegetarian and vegan options available.
AccommodationsOn-site Camping – FREE
Connect more intimately with nature during the retreat by camping on the site where you will be practicing Reiki and yoga. It’s a beautiful opportunity to create a deeper connection with the very energy we will be cultivating.
*Bathroom and shower facilities, towels, and washrags provided. Must bring basic camping equipment, including tent, sleeping bag, pillows, and toiletries. There are also many hammock-friendly trees. Small pop-up truck campers and truck tents accepted with advance approval.
DirectionsThe retreat center is on private property. Address and directions will be provided to all attendees upon sign-up. Basic location is a few miles south of Bend, OR about 2 miles off of Highway 97. The nearest airport is RDM, about 30 minutes from door to door. The retreat is about 7 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area, 5 hours from Boise, ID, 3.5 hours from Portland, and 6 hours from Seattle.