Transformational Breath® – Level 4A Denmark
- Stensbækvej 29 6510 Gram Denmark
- Jun 23 - 29, 2018 (7 days)
- $1,975.00 - Program Price
Is the first part of the Transformational Breath® Certified Facilitator Training. During this seven day training you will develop the skills to work with individual clients; body mapping, breathing analysis, psycho-spiritual counseling, significant areas integrated by transformational breath, the dynamics of a Transformational Breath® session, the role of the facilitator, among others. At the same time, you will go deeper in your own process by strengthening your daily practice, understanding of miracle consciousness and learning to observe your reflection in the people around you. You will have a daily breathing exercise and a full facilitated session. The best way to learn Transformational Breath® is by practicing the technique, this is a hands on training where everything will be explained and then practiced under the guidance of the staff.
This is a week of profound transformation and empowerment where you will be fully immersed in the deep knowledge needed to work with yourself and others with this powerful self-healing tool.
The expanded residential Facilitator Training Program (parts A & B) is guaranteed to increase your personal creative expression and to provide profound Transformational breathwork experiences.
The Certification Program provides:
- In-depth personal tutoring and mentoring
- Knowledge, skills, andapplication of Transformational Breath® on a professional level, through exposure, with immediate feedback
- Advanced breathing analysis techniques
- Enlightened coaching skills
- Expansion of intuitive capabilities
- Accelerated personal growth and evolution through the reflective process in a residential environment
- An international family network of breathers & facilitators
- A deeper commitment to Transformational Breath®
Event Site Description:
Stensbæk Den Holistiske Højskole is a center for reflection and healing. The center is situated in a unique part of Denmark, and here you will find yourself immersed in nature, spoilt with organic food (mostly homegrown), and embraced with love. The beautiful energies at Stensbæk are very supportive of our work together.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.