Bali Yoga Retreat w/ Basia Going and Tamara Mcintyre April 27 - May 4th, 2018
Set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens among lush tropical forests in the mountains near Ubud, Bali, *Bagus Jati with 8 Deluxe Spa Villas and 10 Superior Villas offers the true spirit and grace of Asian inspired traditional healing.
Build your MIND muscles
Teach your HEART to thrive
Upgrade your BODY to house it all
- $1,800.00*pp - Full Price
- Save your Spot - Deposit $900 now - final payment due by Jan 27, 2017.
- No refunds after Jan 27, 2017.
- *plus HST
- Price includes all service charges
Prices are based on double occupancy.
If you prefer a villa on your own, single supplement - $580.00*
When you register, we will provide you with additional information package.
- 7-night stay in a spacious and elegant Superior Villa
- Daily breakfast and dinner (including a delicious farewell buffet dinner) - not there is no lunch as many guest will opt for excursions, activities and other exploration. Lunch is available at eh main restaurant or by the pool for purchase or included if you sign up for a tour...
- 1 hour welcome Balinese massage
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga classes with Basia Going and Tamara Mcintyre
- Daily scheduled activities
- Use of health and well-being facilities: pool, gym, hot Jacuzzi and herbal steam bath
- Welcome drink & chilled towel upon arrival
- A plate of tropical fruit (provided daily)
- 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water per room (provided daily)
- Free shuttle into Ubud
- Free Internet connection (Wi-Fi) in lobby, restaurant, and your villa
Additional Workshops and Talks:
Being Happy - what does it take
Building your Best Self
Price includes all service charges
Extra nights may be available. Contact us if you are interested and we will send you a quote.
The Stunning yoga studio is equipped with all the props - bolsters, blankets, blocks and belts. We will also provide you with therapy balls for myofascial work.
Mornings with Basia: Deep work, at times vigorous, at times soft and gentle. We will work on opening, strengthening and stabilizing. There will be meditation and breath work included.
Afternoons with Tamara: Yin practice. Slow pace, deep stretch and release.
Want to know more??? Let us know at email@example.com
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.