New Years Retreat Dec 28-31,2018
- Sivananda Yoga Vietnam
- Dec 28 - 31, 2018 (4 days)
- Shared 4-person - $163.00 Shared (2-person) - $221.00 Single Room - $317.00 Tenting - $144.00 Phòng 4 người - $130.00 Phòng 2 người - $158.00 Phòng 1 người - $264.00 Ngủ lều - $106.00
This short yoga retreat is in Southern Vietnam, Dalat, located in the beautiful Tuyen Lam Lake. It offers a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a yoga retreat that follows the Sivananda Ashram schedule. Take advantage of the visit of two senior Sivananda yoga teachers to re ect on how to bring love and peace into our daily life with yogic approaches. Beginners are welcome.
- Classes are taught in English with Vietnamese translators available throughout the retreat.
- Recommended reading: Essentials of Yoga Practice
- Please bring a yoga mat.
- Wear warm, loose, comfortable clothing.
- Books and CDs are available for sale during the retreat.
- No alcohol, non-vegetarian food or tobacco are allowed
Classical yoga was taught in the Himalayas by Yogi Swami Sivananda and by Swami Vishnudevananda internationally. This international, holistic form of Yoga encompasses far more than simple posing and stretching. Yoga will introduced to:
The Five Points of a Healthy Yogic Life
- – YOGIC EXERCISES bring peace and well-being. These exercises are not aerobic and can be completed by people of any fitness level.
- – YOGIC BREATHING increases energy levels and balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- – YOGIC RELAXATION controls stress and helps achieve spiritual and mental peace. Melt away the stress of city living.
- – YOGIC DIET (vegetarian) helps to revitalize the body and improve digestive health.
- – POSITIVE THINKING & MEDITATION helps to under stand your inner core and unlock your potential. Calm the mind and remove negative energy.
The Four Classical Paths of Yoga
- – KARMA YOGA :Serve all sel essly
- – BHAKTI YOGA: Pure love towards all
- – RAJA/HATHA YOGA: Balance energy, concentrate, meditate
- – JNANA YOGA: Realize happiness as your true nature