200 hours Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
This 200 hrs YTT is Designed for everyone who wants to become a certified and qualified yoga teacher, this yoga teacher training will teach you detailed information about yoga along with essential teaching skills. Set in a stunningly beautiful and peaceful environment of Kathmandu, it is a great place for those who are in search of health, happiness, peace, and harmony. Meals and accommodation will be provided throughout your training. Most of all, this course will kick-start your career as a successful yoga teacher.
Daily schedule of 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
07:00 Yoga asanas (yoga posture)
08:30 Tea break
09:00 Self practice
10:30 Sight-seeing, country side hiking and other activities
12:00 Yogic relaxation and mantra chanting
16:00 Tea break
16:30 Anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy
18:00 Yoga asana and pranayama
20:00 Celebration / question answer / camp fire
20:30 Rest and sleep
This is a sample schedule and may change according to subjects and situations.
- • Total Duration of course in days: 21
- • Total Duration of course with instruction in Days: 20
- • Language of Course: English
- • Listing Currency: USD
- • Yoga Categories: 200 hours yoga teacher training
- • Yoga Styles: Hatha Yoga / Ashtanga Yoga
- • Destination – Country: Nepal
- • Destination Region : kathmandu
- • Address: Goldhunga-11, Kathmandu
- Course Feature :
- Type: Yoga Teacher Training and it Provide Yoga Alliance standard 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training with highly experienced yoga gurus.
- Duration: starts on 1st of every months and end at 21st.
- Language: English
- Location: Goldhunga- 11, Kathmandu
- Near By places:
- Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), 10 kilometers
- Thamel tourism hub, 5 kilometers