Off the Couch: The Truth Shrinks Won’t Tell You
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Dana Point, CA
- May 17 - 20, 2018 (4 days)
- Monarch Beach Resort - Double Accommodation - $4,320.00 Monarch Beach Resort - Single Accommodation - $4,725.00
Off The Couch: The Truth Shrinks Won’t Tell You & The Power of Song To Change Your Life
Music is the window to the soul according to William Shakespeare and on the “Off The Couch: The Truth Shrinks Won’t Tell You & The Power of Song To Change Your Life” retreat you’ll also learn firsthand that it’s also the key to powerful and lasting personal change, growth and transformation.
During four days at Monarch Beach Resort, an exclusive group of individuals will have the chance to harness the power of Dr. Kevin Fleming, a world class neuroscientist and Peter Mulvey, a renowned singer/songwriter to create a new soundtrack for their lives.
Prior to the retreat each individual will have a phone session with Dr. Fleming to review their personal history, challenges and goals so a personalized template of healing is created for them for the retreat. A customized playlist will be developed during the intensively creative retreat that is specifically designed to active the brain to change; breaking through resistance and old patterns that have kept you stuck up to this point. Each person will leave the retreat with A song that is made for them to access as needed as they continue their journey of change long after the program is over.
This retreat is for you if:
- You have done therapy, read self-help books and been on wellness retreats with minimal success in transfer of learning back to their real life
- You have a high-performing “brain” and you know they are unique and need something different to ‘go next level”
- You are “stuck’ —in life, in a relationship, with memories of past, in a mood/health pattern, or just an unhealthy way of thinking and know you need to change but can’t.
- You who love music and know the “power of it” to change mood, lift spirits, heal and want a creative way to harness its power for their own life.
People with any of the following:
- marriage/relationship conflict
- personal growth goal for the new year
- addiction/habits to change
- trauma (childhood or current)
- 4- day 3 night stay
- All meals during retreat
YOU’RE GOING TO LEAVE WITH:
- An increased probability of truly changing
- Better understanding of the myths/illusions around ‘the art/science of helping and being helped” and where in one’s own life the self-deception lies
- Improved sense of clarity, purpose, hope
- An experience with music you can “take with you’ to use to continue to change your brain (enhance neuroplasticity)
- A soundtrack for your life
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.