Yoga Holiday in Magical Morocco, July 2018
Enjoy a well-deserved break in Morocco and join this luxury Yoga Holiday. You can choose to take part in twice-daily yoga sessions, stay in a luxurious traditional Moroccan Riad, eat delicious food, and immerse in the Moroccan culture. Your holiday will also be complimented by a 20-minute Reiki treatment, Moroccan tea ritual, and a guided cultural tour. Perfect for solo travellers as well as for friends and families where you will be made to feel at home and can also allow yourself to be indulged by the luxurious surroundings. Be sure to mark your calendar and join this retreat!
• 7nts accommodation in a luxurious Riad
• Twice daily Vinyasa Yoga Classes practiced on the Riad’s beautiful rooftop
• Morning Beachfront Meditation and Yoga Class followed by a seaview brunch
• Sunset Yoga Class at another beautiful beach
• Complimentary 20 minute Reiki Treatment
• Daily Breakfast of Moroccan & European Cuisine with tea, coffee, fresh juice
• Daily Gastronomical Dinner of Authentic Moroccan & International Cuisine
• Arabian Night Themed Dinner
• Water, tea, coffee & fresh juice throughout the day
• After dinner Moroccan Tea Ritual under the stars
• Complimentary bathroom toiletries & towels
• Use of all Riad facilities: Swimming Pool & Loungers, Terraces, Courtyard, Lounges, Rooftop
• Complimentary Guided Cultural Tour of Local Souk, Bazaar & City
• Free Wi-Fi
• Use of Yoga mat during your stay
• Private airport transfers from/to Agadir Airport
• All tourist fees included
This Yoga Holiday is unique in that it offers a limited number of places to keep the Yoga group small, to therefore give you a warm and welcoming experience, that extra one-on-one attention to help you along your own personal Yoga journey. This is your holiday, it's totally up to you how you wish to spend it. You are free to attend some or all of the classes and activities included on the itinerary. Choose what's right for you and enjoy your well deserved break
WHERE WILL I STAY?
You will be staying in the peace and tranquility of a luxurious Riad (a traditional Moroccan guesthouse), situated within the old walls of the beautiful medina of Tiznit in South Morocco, away from the tourist crowd. Only 15 minutes away from the closest beach so you can get your beach fix, or choose to simply relax in the Riad's beautiful courtyard around the inviting swimming pool. All just 1 hour's drive from main airport town Agadir.
IN ROOM FACILITIES INCLUDE:
• All rooms uniquely designed in local Moroccan decor
• Double/Twin/Triple Beds with views over the beautiful Swimming Pool and Courtyard
• Ensuite Bathroom
• Complimentary Toiletries & Towels
• Free Wi-Fi
• Reversible Air-Conditioner (warm/cold)
• Personal Safe Box
The Riad serves authentic freshly made gastronomical Moroccan and International cuisine. A delicious and plentiful breakfast will be served which includes hot and cold soft drinks.
With a bespoke dinner menu for our guests, enjoy a 3 course dinner each night (both veg & non-veg options available, x1 drink included), with one evening where you will be treated to a specially arranged Arabian Themed Dinner serving up even more delicious delights. You can enjoy your meals either sat together as part of the Yoga group or on your own if you prefer; there's no pressure, it's your holiday so you choose how you wish to enjoy it.
£949pp Triple Occupancy in a Triple / Double & Single Bedded Room
£999pp Double Occupancy in a Double / Twin Room
£1169pp Single Occupancy in a Double Room
*There are limited room configurations so be quick to book in your place.
Non-Yogi friends, partners and families are welcome.
Contact us for non-Yogi rates – they’ll get everything included apart from the Yoga classes.
CONTACT US TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE OR FOR MORE DETAILS:
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Includes Meat
- Dairy Free
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.