Ancestral Healing through the Five Koshas in Modiin, Israel
Join Himalayan Yoga Master Yogrishi Vishvketu (Vishva-ji), founder of Akhanda Yoga, as he guides you on an ever-deepening journey through the five layers of being, with a particular focus on healing ancestral blueprints and samskaras (patterns) in each layer:
- Anamaya Kosha (physical layer)
- Pranamaya Kosha (pranic layer)
- Manomaya Kosha (mental/emotional layer)
- Vijnanamaya Kosha (intuitive layer)
- Anandamaya Kosha (bliss layer)
During this transformative weekend (and ceremonial opening days), you will learn about the original anatomy of yoga and experience how awareness of these layers can revitalize our practice and support us in daily life. Akhanda means whole, indivisible and unbroken tradition. Vishva-ji will apply the map of the Koshas to a full repertoire of yoga techniques including lifestyle tips, asana, pranayama, mantra, Yoga Nidra and meditation, bringing insights and tools from traditional wisdom into your modern-day yoga practice.
The program will open with a ceremonial opening and talk on Thursday evening, flowing into a two-hour ancestor puja (ritual) on Friday.
During the weekend you will participate in:
- Five Koshas Yoga classes in which you’ll be guided through a short sequence three times, taking you gradually more internal;
- An extended pranayama practice to expand your energetic being;
- Soundwork and Vedic mantra to help to release dross from the mental consciousness;
- A restorative Yoga Nidra practice to tap into your intuition and establish fresh intentions for your life;
- Spontaneous meditations allowing you to savour the bliss of the anandamaya kosha.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.