Adi Shakti Womens Yoga Retreat at Sierra Hot Springs
At this retreat, we will gather together as women to nurture and support one another. We will practice yoga asanas and kriyas from a blend of yoga styles (hatha, ananda, and kundalini) as well as meditations that are specifically beneficial for women. We will dive deep into our subconscious realms to release that which inhibits us from realizing our full potential. We will explore healing techniques that allow us to epitomize our inner strength, nobility, radiance and sacredness. We will express, feel, listen and connect to each other and to nature to unleash our divine feminine potential and authentic inner truth.
- All-levels yoga classes and guided meditations
- Full use of hot springs and sauna 24/7
- Your very own New Moon Calendar/Journal
- Single or shared accommodations. You may also bring a tent to camp in the yoga room or under the stars
- 6 delicious vegetarian meals (vegan or gluten-free upon request)
- Access to a vast and beautiful natural landscape to connect and refresh
ScheduleFriday, March 2- Arrive by 6pm. Check in, guided meditation, tea/ light dinner.
Saturday, March 3- Full day, includes 3 meals. Free time from 1:30-4pm.
Sunday, March 4- We will finish by 3pm, 2 meals included.
During free times, enjoy the invigorating hot springs and sauna, explore the enchanted forest, receive a massage, or simply relax with a book in the historic lodge.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.