- Ubud Bali
- Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- May 19 - 26, 2018 (8 days)
- $2800- $3600 (Call for 11 Night option & pricing)
- Includes: Rate includes 7 nights lodging, 3 meals a day, a Full excursion (usually 5 hours) 6 of the days, 2 Balinese massages and all transportation and transport to and from the Airport.
- Daily kundalini yoga and experiencing the BEST Bali has to offer in the Ubud area & beyond each day.
- Diane Cline has been to Bali 8 times and takes pride in maximizing your time sharing the BEST of the “Island of the Gods”.
- Plan on seeing:
- Striking Balinese Temples
- Authentic Balinese Dances & Theatre
- Sacred Sites
- Unesco World Heritage Site
- Biking through Balines Villages (optional)
- Interacting with Monkeys & Elephants
- Meeting with a traditional Balinese healer -optional
- Three Balinese massages included
- Cultural immersion learning their traditional market & cooking class
About This Event
Diane will provide you a window in Balinese culture, as well as a window into your own soul. The Balinese live their spiritual practice on daily basis, hence this is the best place to expand your yoga practice & meditation into YOUR daily life. Diane will provide you a window in Balinese culture, as well as a window into your own soul. The Balinese live their spiritual practice on daily basis, hence this is the best place to expand your yoga practice & meditation into YOUR daily life.
Every morning begins with kundalini yoga to center yourself, go deeper within as well as, opening up for an activation from Mother Bali, including:Ubud: Central Bali artistic center and best “base” location for our day trips.Sanur: Oceanfront resort town with beaches, water sports and culture.
Diane has traveled to 19 countries and offered several yoga & spiritual retreats in Bali. Her knowledge and expertise of Bali ensures your valuable time there is maximized.
If you have been searching for a Spiritual Journey & Adventure to rival all others – This is It!. “Just wanted you to know how much our week together has meant to me. The kundalini yoga, the meditations, the chance to immerse myself in Kona’s ocean—with sea creatures happy enough to share their space with me—all very welcoming. I loved the notion of talking gently to animals, of singing to them—and seeing them talk back, in their own way. I loved living together with all of you, feasting at breakfast and dinner time (thank you, Steve!), hearing your stories. Like most (or all) in our group, I was hoping to reach “enhanced understandings.” For me, this just means revisiting beliefs I already held, but inviting them to place themselves center stage. So, while I probably already knew that I held half of the power/responsibility in each of my relationships, the way you explained it —helped me to remember just how much power I do have. ”