Shamanistic Reiki Retreat - Advanced level
- The Sacred Valley Healing Center- Mount Shasta
- Mt Shasta, CA, United States
- Sep 14 - 16, 2018 (3 days)
Shamanic Healer/ Teacher Alan Waugh is offering a powerful weekend retreat in the beautiful Mount Shasta area in Northern California at the base of the mountain that is considered the root chakra of Pachamama/ Mother Earth.
This 3 day workshop/ retreat, will guide you into deepening your Reiki healing practice to completely new depths of healing potential and could be considered the start of a Shamanic apprenticeship. The weekend will include teachings on the following:
-What is Shamanistic Reiki ?
-Shamanic View of Causes of sickness
-Learn to Journey Shamanically
-Learn importance of the imagination for healing
-Receive a Shamanic Transmission (different to Reiki attunement)
-Learn to lead your client into non ordinary states of reality
-Learn about soul loss
-Learn to help client retrieve soul parts
-Learn about the power of paying forward
In this weekend workshop retreat you will learn techniques that he calls Shamanistic Reiki, that Alan has used for years to offer deeply transformative healings in thousands of healing sessions. It is really Shamanic practices supported by Reiki rather than the other way around and involves active participation by the receiver/ client. Through incorporating these techniques, you not only activate the client’s own capacity to heal themselves but also teach them how to continue these practices at home.
"The path to success is to take massive, determined action" Tony Robbins
- This workshop will include teachings on shamanic principles of sickness and health, how to do energetic cleanses (limpia’s) for your client and yourself. You will learn techniques that Alan successfully uses for releasing the root causes of addictions, fear and depression andhow to use relaxation techniques to enhance the client’s ability to allow energy flow for healing. Also learn how to use colors and shapes to isolate and then release energy blocks or tensions held in the body for healing and a myriad of other techniques that Alan has honed over many years.
- Because of the advanced nature of this workshop, it is required that you are at the level of Reiki Level 3 and are familiar with incorporating the Symbols into your practice.
- This class is also a pre- requisite for taking the Shamanistic Reiki Advanced class. See Alan’s other ReikiRetreats.
- Cost of Retreat, including food and shared accommodation -$555
- Discount for locals who do not require accommodation or food provided.Class size: maximum 6
- TEACHER: ALAN WAUGH- .This retreat will be taught by Alan Waugh, who works as a Shamanic Healer/ Teacher/ Ceremonialist and Reiki practitioner in the Mount Shasta area and internationally. His knowledge of Shamanic healing techniques has been garnered through 20 years of working as a bedside caregiver in hospice, through apprenticing in indigenous practices mainly in the Peruvian jungle and through many years of study and working full time as a healer, teacher and ceremonialist.Alan leads groups to the Peruvian jungle.
- See his web site www.spiritwisdomhealing.com (http://www.spiritwisdomhealing.com/) for more info about his practice, trips to Peru and to discuss the retreat, or schedule an appointment. Alan offers personal retreats at his healing center near Mount Shasta
- See his 5 star yelp reviewshttps: copy and paste to browser
- The cost of this weekend includes, teachings, class materials, certificate of successful completion of Level 1, shared accommodation or camping on the beautiful land of the Sacred Valley Healing Center and all meals of organic vegetarian food. Retreat starts with dinner on Friday evening and ends with lunch on Sunday before departure.
- Each participant receives a certificate on completion of the weekend
Venue HighlightsThe Center is Located near the base of Mount Shasta. Mount Shasta located in Northern California is a increasingly popular destination for spiritual seekers from all over the world. With a summit of 14,125 feet above sea level, Mt.Shasta is the second highest peak in the Cascade Mountain range and has the largest mass of any single mountain in the USA. Considered to be dormant, this volcano is said to be one of the most likely to have a major eruption, though probably not for another 400 years or so!
Considered to be the root chakra of Mother Earth, Mount Shasta or Apu Shasta (mountain spirit) as she is also known, by the Q’ero Indians of Peru, is the site of many strange and wonderful myths and legends. A crystal city inside the Mountain, peopled by a 5th dimensional race known as the Lemurians, sightings of Ascended Masters, most notably Saint Germaine and many reported sightings of interstellar visitors are all part of the folklore that make this place one of the most sacred and mystical on Earth.
We located our healing center here, not only because of the incredible beauty but because the Sacred Mountain is considered to be one of the most powerful vortexes on the planet and a place with magnified healing power.
As part of the retreat we will take you on a guided trip to some Sacred Sites
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
ScheduleFriday: arrive by 6.00pm
Learn Shamanic belief in causes of sickness and imbalance. Over view of weekend. 8.00 to 10.00pm
Saturday: Breakfast 8.30 am
Over view of shamanic principles in healing and how to incorporate them into a Reiki practice. Learning how to connect to spirit guides and embody the vibratory of the Shaman Healer . 10.00am to 1.00pm
Trip to Sacred Mountain to perform shamanic ritual 2.00 to 5.00pm
Practice techniques talking circle around the camp fire (weather permitting) 7.00 to 10.00pm
Sunday: Breakfast 8.30 am
Continue practicing techniques. Step into the path of the healer. 10.00am to 1.00pm
Lunch and departure 1.00pm .....
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe offer Organic vegetarian free range organic chicken or wild caught fish. We can cater to most dietary restrictions with meals lovingly prepared by a chef. All products GMO free. All meals are Gluten Free
AccommodationsWe are located on 5 beautiful wooded acres with an awesome view of Mount Shasta. We have a main lodge with 4 queen beds and one twin and many sleeping pads to position indoors or outdoors. Also tent camping (we provide tents, pads etc)
A large patio and a separate gazebo with a queen bed, allow you to sleep under the stars on warm nights
DirectionsWe are located 1 hour 15 minutes from Medford, Oregon Airport in the north and 1 hour from Redding Airport in the south and approximately 4 hours drive from San Francisco. 5 1/2 hours south of Portland, Oregon
We can provide shuttle service from Medford or Redding airport for an additional fee