Yantra Drawing and Painting
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm
- Mar 9 - 11, 2018 (3 days)
- Tent - Bring Your Own - $150.00 Tent - Ashram Provided - $180.00 Om Cabin - Shared - $180.00 Om Cabin - Private - $310.00 Siva Cabin - Shared - $290.00 Siva Cabin - Private - $390.00 Deluxe Shanti Cabin - Shared - $290.00…
“There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres.” – Pythagoras
- Discover the geometry of transcendental consciousness.
- Enjoy a day of active meditation: drawing and then painting yantras.
- Delve into the mysteries of these works of sacred art.
- Uncover your Self.
- Absorb the Mind.
- Beginners and experienced yantra painters are welcome. No artistic talent required. All materials provided.
We begin early: 8 am to 10am and 12 noon to 6 pm.
Lynn Amara (Gauri)
Lynn Amara (Gauri) has enjoyed a life long interest in sacred geometry. Since 2013 she has had the opportunity to study yantra drawing and painting with Pieter Welteverde and since 2014 she also receives yantra guidance from her spiritual teachers. Yantra and mantra are central to her spiritual practice. As a bhakta and lifelong quilter and seamstress, sacred art inspires her. She shares her love for yantras through a weekly Meet Up group in the Sacramento Valley and here at the ashram.