7 Days Customised Best Yoga Teachers in Ubud Retreat
- • Sacred water cleansing temple visit
- • Daily Yoga, Meditation or Sound Healing classes from the best teachers in Ubud
- • Assistance for tours and various activities
- • Spa treatments next to the waterfall
- • 6 nights’ in brand new luxury accommodation
- • Daily breakfast – local, organic home grown produce
ScheduleTHINGS TO DO (OPTIONAL)
• A selection of various yoga meditation sound classes including a variety of styles to choose from. Experienced, professional teachers at your fingertips! Be taken to the best in Bali!
• Do your own practice in Gunung-An’s brand new yoga shala overlooking the rice paddy field’s
• Restaurant/café – very well priced amazing food and drinks. Enjoy a latte looking out over the spectacular rice paddy view or relax by the pool
• Shuttle service to town centre (just 5 minutes away) – available upon request
• Wide selection of cafes and shops in town just a 5 minute drive away
• Relax by the infinity pool looking out over the jungle
• Visit a water temple for blessings, deep cleansing, purification and healing – only 20 minutes away + many other optional activities can be arranged
• Take a day trip to the beach – only 40 minutes by car
• Go as deep as you like with the option to book in as many private sessions as you wish with Alexis throughout your 7 days stay and attend as many classes as you like
• Take a walk into the local rice paddy fields just down the road from your hotel room
Spa treatments – Receive a traditional full body massage next to the waterfall as part of your package. Treatments and consultation services are also available on site for an additional amount. Enjoy in the privacy of your own room or in the open air spa rooms amongst nature and the free flowing sounds of the waterfall
WHAT DO YOU GET?
7 days 6 nights’ accommodation in the brand-new luxury sanctuary called Gunung-An, meaning ‘mountain of peace’
Daily breakfast at hotel
Private consultation from International teacher and therapist Alexis Hannagan at the beginning of your stay. Communicate your unique needs and Alexis will provide you with expert advice so you can detox, cleanse, relax and transform
Be taken to some of the best teachers around Ubud, choose between a multitude of styles Both mat and towel hire are also included, enjoy up to one class per day
One full body massage at your hotel
Personalised Meditation for your unique constitution to cleanse your mind, body and spirit. Implement a daily practice once you return home for lasting transformation
Daily purified water in your room
Daily room cleaning service
High speed wifi throughout your hotel room and around the property
Optional add on therapy/coaching sessions with Alexis – choose between Mind detox Therapy | NLP | Kinesiology | Kundalini Yoga | Hatha Yoga | Meditation | Reiki – pinpoint your focus
Optional tours & extensions to choose from - water cleansing temples, local village visit, class with tantric master, craft making, sacred temple visits, cacao ceremonies, ecstatic dance, local market visit and much more. One excursion is included, and more can be added
Round-trip airport transfers from Denpasar International Airport
Continue your yoga journey and self-transformation of mind body and soul when you return home with two month’s complimentary access to Yoga Meditation Sounds online yoga lifestyle videos.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Lunch and dinner (we have found it is best to leave lunch and dinner open so you are free to eat where you like for the remainder of the day.)
About This Event
on a holiday in paradise while you experience the best of Ubud Bali. Be taken to the most exclusive teachers and events either solo or with your tribe.
will find yourself in a magical land with an incredible culture and a powerful
healing energy where you can express yourself through yoga, art, music, dance,
cooking and more if you wish. You will see the real Bali with all its
traditions and friendly people making you feel part of the lovely surroundings. Your retreat will be lead by international teacher Alexis
Hannagan, who lives and teaches in Ubud and understands where the best classes,
workshops, events and spiritual sites are so you truly absorb the pure healing
essence of this sacred land. Be supported through a soulful, enriching and
pampering seven days, customised to your special requirements. Enjoy solo or
with your partner or friends. It will expand
your horizons as you return home glowing, empowered and completely revived. Because your life is your journey, so go ahead and create
it. Join us, hand in hand as we lead you through a unique experience, providing
the platform required for you to truly shine.
Why do people absolutely LOVE our Yoga Retreats?
· Flexibility: Available any-day, anytime of year (we
work to your schedule)
· Personalised: We develop your retreat program with a
wide variety of Yoga, Meditation, Sound Healing classes, events and cultural
excursions based on your unique needs
· Freedom: Enjoy the expansiveness you receive from
doing yoga and other activities on your terms, do as much or as little as you like,
listen to your body and honour its requirements
· Stay in
your very own sanctuary, a brand-new retreat venue called Gunung-An surrounded
by rice paddy fields, jungle and the nurturing sounds of the waterfall
· Receive at home encouragement and motivation for two
months after your retreat via email and two months of unlimited access to Yoga
Meditation Sounds online yoga lifestyle videos
· Ongoing support: Return home with your very own
customised yoga and meditation practice
· Personalised mentoring throughout: Your very own
yoga, NLP and life coach will be on hand. Receive a personal 90-minute session
with international teacher Alexis Hannagan. Choose an area to focus on whether
Kundalini, Hatha, Meditation, NLP, Kinesiology or Reiki to truly move forward
and let go of what has been holding you back!
I have known Alexis for over five years now as a fellow yoga teacher, and have taught at her studio Yoga Meditation Sound. Alexis is a dynamic, inspiring and illuminated yoga teacher, who is in a mission to uplift and transform our planet. She brings passion and excellence to everything she does, and makes a huge contribution to her students all around the world. I love collaborating with her and look forward to seeing what she does next! Maya Stange Kundalini Yoga Teacher, (contact info blocked)
Laptop friendly workspace
Suitable for events
Private living room
• Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
• And others if you desire
Fore more information about the accommodation you are welcome to visit:
(contact info blocked)
For more information about Alexis, you are welcome to visit
(contact info blocked)
• Local beaches - 40 minutes
• Local cafes and shops - 5 minutes
• Shuttle service to the town centre - 5 minutes
• The Water Temple - 20 minutes
• Ubud Village - 5 minutes
AccommodationsThe retreat will take place in Ubud, the cultural hub of Bali, only a 4 minute drive from the centre. The hotel also provide a shuttle service if you wish to get a ride into the centre of Ubud where it is full of cafes, shopping etc.
The accommodation, just outside the heart of Ubud is backing onto a beautiful pristine jungle with rice paddy views and sounds of the waterfall just next door. Gunung-An is the name of the hotel, Gunung means mountain in Bahasa Indonesia, An is the word for peace in Chinese. Therefore Gunung-An is the Mountain of Peace. She is the answer to the questions “if there was only a place I could retreat to, to find myself again”. It is our wish and Intent here at Gunung-An to offer you that space to come home to self, that place of Peace to that world between our breathes.
Gunung – An is a sanctuary of serenity and sophistication in the cultural village of Ubud in the island of Bali. It has been built with Quiet sensitivity towards the surrounding environment and shares its rice terrace views with nearby waterfall, and we’re probably the only Boutique Hotel in Bali that serve healthy vegetables grown on our own property.
The Waterfall room is a bright naturally lighted room with a wooden window that opens up to a waterfall.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineComplimentary breakfast is provided daily, an example will include:
A delectable mix of tropical fruit, a selection of tea and coffee, healthy fresh fruit pancakes, yoghurt, granola and other selections. For lunch and dinner, an in-house restaurant is available on site. The restaurant features healthy homemade selections and plenty of variety for you to choose from. The restaurant caters for vegans and vegetarians, with no MSG or chemical enhancements used. Produce is organic and sourced locally.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirements are served and/or catered for:
• Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
• Other dietary requirements on request. If you have special dietary requirements, please communicate this in an email when making your reservation.
DirectionsArrival by air-plane:
Book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS).We then organise your transfer from and to the airport. When you walk out of the doors at the airport look for your name on a sign and the friendly hotel driver will collect you. Relax in our luxury vehicle for the 50-minute journey to Ubud.
For more information, please email (contact info blocked)
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Santhika Dream Hill Retreat Center – Bali Indonesia Bali Indonesia5 Nights