Body Cleanse Group – May 2018
- PachaMama Retreat and Eco Village
- San Juanillo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- May 15 - 20, 2018 (6 days)
- $790.00 - Program Price $470.00 - Work Exchange Program Price $395.00 - Annual Fee Payer Program Price $690.00 - EB price until april 26
The Body Cleanse Group is a five-day purifying and detoxification process. The program includes four days of colon cleansing and one night and day of liver flushing.
The group is designed to support the body to detox and at the same time allow emotions and feelings that arise through the process to be expressed through movement, open communication and active meditation sessions.
The dynamic of the group carries the participants and serves as a great support for the cleansing process.
The body cleanse program offers a full day schedule, which includes:
• Fasting with organic vegetable juices, which are enriched with raw super foods, using PachaMama self-grown medicinal plants, and served throughout the day, according to a specific plan & menu.
• Daily enema sessions (colon irrigation) held in 10 private, comfortable enema rooms overlooking a beautiful forest hillside.
• Daily yoga classes – designed and held especially for the group.
• Digestive system physiology & anatomy classes.
• Classes about diet and nutritional issues, which share important information, provide tools and raise awareness for participants to continue with a healthier lifestyle.
• Individual health consultation sessions (symptoms & nutrition).
• A group breath work session.
• Body movement & dance classes.
• Daily meditations.
Based on long-term experience, it is highly recommended to arrive in PachaMama at least 2 days before the cleanse group starts in order to get oriented in the forest and the village, allow the body to get used to a different climate and new environment, and lighten the diet with the vegetarian food served in PachaMama.
It is also recommended to stay for at least a couple of days after the group finishes, so you can support your coming out of the cleanse with the appropriate food, specifically served in PachaMama in the days after the cleanse group finishes.
* It is advisable to bring with you good probiotic capsules to further support your body’s natural flora and digestion after the cleanse ends.