3rd Annual Spring Yoga Escape
Join Corinne McNally for the 3rd Annual Spring Yoga Escape. Take a weekend for yourself to enjoy some "me time".
Relax and Rejuvenate. Take time to re-connect to yourself with yoga, meditation, walking and exploring. You will enjoy delicious and healthy food, unwind in a sauna, have a massge or you could simply choose to enjoy the space and appreciate personal time in a serene setting. Strawberry Creek is about 1 hour south/west of downtown Edmonton. It is hidden away in a quiet setting. This could be your Spring get-a-way, Alone, with your Partner, Friends, Co-workers or a Loved one.
2 nights accommodation at the Strawberry Creek Lodge with Room options
- 3 hatha flow yoga classes and 1 yin yoga practice (all levels welcome)
- Fresh, natural and locally sourced vegetarian meals & snacks prepared in house by Strawberry Creek Lodge's local chef
- Friday evening welcoming reception including om noms and accompanied wine tasting (after yoga)
- Access to Strawberry Creek's 320 wooded acres, ideal for walking, foraging with quiet areas to meditate
- Saturday afternoon complimentary workshop
- wood burning fireplace + bonfire (weather dependent)
- Take-home "Swag Bag" filled with goodies from local businesses
“the yoga classes were wonderful! It was a perfect retreat in every way. I loved it & look forward to the next one” ~V.C
- 4 yoga classes
- Welcome Wine Tasting Reception
- Amazing Food
Venue HighlightsStrawberry Creek Lodge is only 1 hour SW of downtown Edmonton. There is plenty of parking, with easy access to the lodge.
There are a variety of rooms, lots of space, a warm fireplace to cozy up to.
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleRetreat starts on Friday the 20th@ 5pm
with a Yoga Class followed by a Wine Reception w/food.
Menu/CuisineFood will be freshly prepared by Strawberry Creek Lodge Catering
AccommodationsSingle, Double & Quad Rooms Available
Toiletries Not Included