The Difference Between
This course will allow you to explore the difference between all layers of communication with the support of input and tools coming from theatre, dance, body awareness, embodied coaching and more.
We work in a retreat form, allowing a lot of time for yourself to relax, meditate, reflect, ask questions and explore the beautiful, foresty hills around the accommodation.
We will look for answers for the following questions:
- What are my communication patterns? How do they limit or support me in my interactions?
- How to maintain, create and expand connection with others? Which tools can support me?
- What is the relationship between emotional state and my body? How can I use it for my own advantage?
- How to increase my flexibility, creativity and playfulness?
I discovered how making a safe space, making people free and feel accepted can create almost miracles. I was very impressed with how we became a small sharing and caring learning community just in a few days. Anka
- daily guided meditation sessions using various techniques
- personalised coaching by professional teachers
- opportunity to reflect through different artistic methods: drawing, painting, nature art, drama, movement
- tasty, healthy, locally prepared meals and access to fruits, tea, coffee all day
- opportunity to discover the beatiful nature around the location
Venue HighlightsThe centre is a social business, allowing the organisations which runs it to create educational projects for the youth living in the nearby villages.
The centre has a big studio, in-house accommodation and dining room. It has a big garden, a fire place, bikes for rent, and beautiful hiking oppportunities.
It is located in an UNESCO World Heritage village, 90 km-s away from Budapest, the capital. You can easily combine the retreat with a long weekend in Budapest, or even in Vienna. There are plenty of low-cost flights from all around Europe.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
Schedule8:30 - 9:30 breakfast
10:00 - 11:00 meditation/yoga/free movement session
11:00 - 13:00 workshop
13:00 - 14:30 lunch
15:00 - 17:30 workshop
18:00 - 19:00 dinner
19:30 - 20:30 teaching
20:30 - 21:30 meditation, closing the day
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
cereals, youghourt, milk
bread with vega spreads, cheese, meat, eggs, butter, jam (gluten free bread is possible)
fruits and vegetables
Lunch and dinner:
Pasta, curry with rice, vegetable stew, local specialities - all can be vegan, vegetarian, gluten free etc.
AccommodationsThere are 40 beds in 13 rooms, standard single bed size, and one of them is a double bed. There are 2-4 beds in each room, although for most of the programmes it is possible to stay alone in a room.
There is bathroom in each room, with WC, shower and running hot water all day long.
We provide bedsheets and towels, and simple soap.
DirectionsFrom Liszt Ferenc International Airport in Budapest, you can reach the accommodation by bus. It takes around 3,5 hours.
You can take a bus to the city centre (or you can use taxi or a shared taxi service, which is more expensive), reach the central bus station by metro, and take a direct bus to Hollókő.
From the stop the centre is about 5-7 mintues walk.
The cost is 20 Euros for one way.
The address of the centre: Creative Space, Hollókő, Orgona út 31, 3176 Hungary, you can find it in Google maps.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.