- Heartwood Refuge and Retreat Center
- 159 Osceola Rd. Hendersonville, NC
- Jul 25 - 29, 2018 (5 days)
- $363.00 - Residential Option plus dana (offered at the end of the retreat) to the teacher and to Heartwood. You can read more about the practice of dana here. $276.00 - Commuter Option plus dana (offered at the end of the…
Buddhist practice is the process of identifying the numerous ways that we fill our minds with discontent and confusion – and replacing them with mental clarity and joy. Bhante Suddhāso, a monk trained in both Theravāda and Soto Zen, will be coming to lead us on an exploration of various techniques for uncovering our innate bliss. Knowledgeable, joyful and clear, he brings the original Dharma in contemporary language. Bhante engages his retreatants and enjoys dialogue and questions. He especially appeals to young adults 20 to 50. However, this retreat is suitable for all ages, beginner to advanced.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.