Life Reboot (retreat for women)
Life Reboot is a one-week transformational retreat experience for women. It exists to help women live into their capacity to authentically express, deeply connect, freely create and wholeheartedly share their gifts through meaningful work. It is designed for women who...
- are already successful, but now seek something more.
- need a "time out" from a busy life for rest and reflection.
- are hungry for more freedom, more fulfillment, more flow.
- want to make a change, but are not sure where to start.
- The workshop sessions and guided exercises that are part of Life Reboot focus on four themes: loosening the grip of identity on our choices, connecting with unlimited creative source, expanding our sense of abundance and feeling of being supported on our path, and learning how to recognize and align with higher purpose.
- IDENTITY - Identifying habits, patterns or beliefs that are in the way of you making meaningful changes in your life
- ABUNDANCE - Merging the practical and purposeful to recognize and connect with resources to support your path
- CREATIVITY - Embodying and nurturing the flow of your creative energy so you can tap directly into your inner fire
- PURPOSE - Exploring your unique gifts and desires and the positive contribution you can make to the world
Venue HighlightsMolino del Rey is an award-winning family-run yoga and wellness retreat center in Andalucía, along the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. Nestled in the Sierra de las Nieves nature reserve in a typical little Spanish hamlet community, flanked by orange groves. The purest of waters from a spring of the river flow through the center, which is blessed with peaceful meditation caves, several terraces with hammocks and sun-kissed lounges and a salt water pool.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
ScheduleThis unique retreat experience will provide plenty of structure in a safe, intimate, small group setting, while also allowing space for relaxation and integration. There is room for your own personal process.
We begin and end each day with guided meditation. Our mornings will often incorporate a gentle movement practice to help us engage in the day's activities with full presence.
During workshop sessions, we will engage in a variety of group processes, guided inquiry, and creativity exercises. We will share personal stories and insights, and engage in structured group and individual exploration. These sessions are highly participative and require everyone's commitment, trust and presence.
Our afternoons are unstructured to allow time for individual reflection and integration. You will have an optional "focus" activity each afternoon to build on the morning's workshop theme. You are invited to indulge in a spa treatment, read a book, take a nap, write in your journal, go for a swim, or connect with other participants. This is time for curiosity and spontaneity... whatever moves you.
We reconvene each evening for a sharing circle to integrate our discoveries and share reflections from the day's activities.
8:30 - 9:30 Morning meditation/movement
9:30- 10:30 Breakfast*
10:30 - 13:00 Workshop session: facilitated group process and guided exercises
13:00 - 17:00 Free time: individual reflection, meditation, pool time, healing sessions
17:00 - 18:00 Movement practice
18:30 - 19:30 Dinner
19:30 - 21:00 Sharing circle/meditation
*Meal times may vary depending on the retreat center, and our workshop schedule will be adjusted accordingly.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
AccommodationsStandard shared accommodation is in a double twin room with bathroom ensuite. Roommates will be assigned by the retreat organizers. If available, participants can choose to upgrade to a private room.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.