Attraction between the Masculine and the Feminine
Our Teacher Advaitananda is coming to Thailand for the first time to teach an amazing Tantra retreat about the sacred couple relationship.
The retreat will include lectures, yoga, meditation and interactive workshop activities; all aimed to give a direct insight into to the Tantric wisdom of the divine masculinity and divine femininity, creating together a true spiritual couple.
Advaita will present practical tools to increase love and attraction in the relationship, turning it into a source of empowerment on the spiritual path.
- The program will include interactive exercises, deep relaxation, yoga and meditation practices. We will enjoy lectures, a balanced yogic diet and yogic lifestyle as well as interactive workshop activities, relaxing time in nature, swimming in the saltwater pool and an inspired time with wonderful people in a peaceful, warm and loving environment.
- Location & Food:
- Delicious, wholesome and organic vegetarian food that is carefully selected will be served with love in the retreat.The retreat will take place at the Amaravati Ayurveda Resort in Mai-Rim, a 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai at the foot of the mountain. The Ashram was built in the special tradition of Vastu (Indian Feng Shui). The resort has a beautiful garden and pool with breathtaking surroundings views. There are single and double standard rooms, double deluxe rooms and one suite available. Wholesome vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners are all inclusive and provided with love by our chef. Please note that smoking, eating meat, drinking coffee and consuming alcohol or drugs is prohibited on site.
- The Teacher:
- Advaita Stoian is a tantra, yoga, and meditation teacher. He is a direct disciple of the tantric spiritual master Gregorian Bivolaru. After many years of practice under the careful guidance of his master, in 2002 he moved from his native Romania to Denmark to begin a new spiritual mission as head of Natha Yoga Center (in Denmark), which has since grown to become one of the liveliest centers of spiritual knowledge in Europe. It is from this important center that his spiritual wisdom and aspiration is inspiring yoga students not only in Denmark but throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
- Advaita’s great contribution to the reawakening of genuine spirituality today is in the way he brings the ancient teachings of tantra, yoga and meditation to the modern world, uniting these traditional spiritual sciences with the discoveries of modern science, providing an authentic yet accessible path for today’s individual. His tantra, yoga and meditation teachings are ingenious in their scope and content and his relaxed yet witty and candid style combined with extraordinary insight and an unyielding spiritual aspiration make his presentations not only a profoundly revealing spiritual experience but also highly entertaining. He is the author of the Tantra Intensive Course that is taught in more than twenty countries worldwide, and which boasts an extremely extensive theoretical and practical course material, unrivaled in our world today. Advaita makes each moment of his life proof that most things we believe to be impossible, are in fact reachable for anyone who manages to connect, through the persistent practice of spiritual science, with the true nature of Reality.
- Advaita teaches extensively throughout Europe, in countries such as Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Germany, UK, France, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Greece, Italy, Czech Republic and Austria. He has also played an instrumental role in establishing spiritual schools in South America, India and Thailand. He is also the author of an international meditation course taught in yoga schools and universities on three continents. This highly sought after meditation course skillfully combines ancient yogic knowledge with the latest discoveries of modern science, equipping the contemporary person with all they need to build a successful meditation practice. He is the coordinator and teacher of the Atman International Yoga Teacher Training Course from which a large number of enthusiastic, highly-qualified and well-prepared tantra and yoga teachers graduate annually, in times when the need for such teachers is at its highest.
- Not limiting himself to one single domain, Advaita Stoian is a living embodiment of the tantric principles he teaches, using all areas of life as potential sources of profound spiritual and personal growth and fulfillment. As a teacher, scientist, therapist, political and social activist, initiator and scholar, his visionary nature makes any attempt to narrow him down completely futile. The same goes for the teachings he is helping to bring to thousands of yoga, meditation and tantra practitioners all over the world, through lectures, workshops and camps.
- Prices & Sign Up
- Prices include accommodation in beautiful Amaravati Ashram Resort in Mae Rim and all meals, drinks, pool, bedding etc. during the retreat.
8:00 – 9:00: Meditation for beginners. The meditation will be until 8:30 and there will be some alternative activity between 8:30 – 9:00am
9:00: Fruit buffet
9:30: Hatha Yoga practice, for awakening the chakra of the day
10:45: Energy balls
11:00: Lecture and exercises about the Chakra of the Day
12:10: Meditation on the chakra of the day
12:30: Lunch – vegetarian (mostly organic), healthy and wholesome
13:00: Break – a relaxing time in nature, in the pool
15:30: Reading of spiritual texts
15:40: Lectures and workshop activities
17:00: Special yoga for awakening the Chakra of the Day
18:00: Lecture on the art and practice of meditation
18:15: Meditation practice
19:00: Dinner – vegetarian (mostly organic), healthy and wholesome
20:15: Spiritual clips
21:00: Ecstatic activity, interactive workshop-like activities
AccommodationsFor accommodation we offer four possibilities:
4 bed dorm: a high ceiling 30-metre room, fan, shower and toilet inside.
Single room: a beautiful 25-metre room, AC, shower and toilet inside.
Shared double room: a beautiful 25-metre room, AC, shower, and toilet inside.
Deluxe room: a luxurious 50-metre room, AC, bathtub and toilet inside.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.