Fitness In Scenic Ireland
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Dunowen House Retreat - May 24-31, 2018 - $0.00 Dunowen House Retreat - May 24-28th, 2018 - $0.00 Dunowen House Retreat - May 28-31st, 2018 - $0.00
WAVE fitness and wellness holiday retreats bring the energizing effects of group exercise, activities and therapies together with the health benefits of garden to fork healthy foods. Located on the Wild Atlantic Way with it’s inspiring history of the human spirit this is a “system reboot” for your future self.
West Cork, the southernmost stretch of the Wild Atlantic Way zigzags gently, past gardens lush with sub-tropical plants, between hedgerows thick with fuschia. By hundreds of inlets, tiny coves, and beaches, just right for long days spent in the salty air… whale-watching, hiking, kayaking on a saltwater lake in the moonlight, or simply enjoying a pint watching the world go by. There’s something restorative and re-energizing about West Cork, the temperate Gulf Stream climate, the peaceful vibe and creative scene.
These Fitness and Wellness Retreats are suitable for everyone. Couples, singles, older and younger. You will be joining like-minded active people who are looking for something different.
Our retreat at Dunowen House, takes in the two distinctive areas of West Cork: one the Haven Coast with its rolling green hills meeting golden beaches, vibrantly colored towns with artisan food producers and art galleries. The other area the remote Peninsulas with their small coves, impressive cliffs, hidden lakes, whale watching and island hopping. Both are wrapped in a deep history spotted with stories of rebellion, pirates, heroes and villains.
Dunowen House near Clonakilty is surrounded by beautiful green hills and fields which fall to meet cliffs and numerous golden beaches. Hit the reset button on your fitness and wellness goals and take in the amazing scenery in Ireland!
The Retreat Includes:
- 3 or 6 nights nights accommodation
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. We use local produce cooked to a very high standard with all the health benefits of that.
- A group nutrition coaching session to ensure you leave with a knowledge of good eating for life-living.
- All exercise classes such as ViPR, Beach Bootcamp, Circuit Training, Yoga.
- All organised activities such as hiking, kayaking, coasteering, and guided adventures. Guides, transport to and from activities, as well as any demonstrations
- Transport to and from Donegal airport is also included.
Dunowen House near Clonakilty is surrounded by beautiful green hills and fields which fall to meet cliffs and numerous golden beaches. Linden House in Glengarriff is surrounded by lush green woods in the almost sub-tropical area that leads to both the Cork and Kerry mountains and the West Cork islands.
If flying to Ireland it is best to arrive at Shannon airport (SNN). We can arrange to pick you up from this airport only. You don’t have to fly to get a pick-up from this airport. We will coordinate transportation for you from the airport to the retreat center. This is an additional cost as not all guests will require transport. We often coordinate shared rides among guests landing around the same time, so that the transportation fee decreases per person. In the RESERVATIONS section you can insert your flights.
If driving the exact address is:
Cliffs of Moher Retreat, Moher Lodge, Kinielty, Liscannor, Co. Clare.
We are 7kms from Lahinch driving straight out on the road to the Cliffs of Moher. As you enter Lahinch follow the signs for the Cliffs of Moher and Liscannor (it’s a right turn before you come into the main street of the village).
Drive along that road, with the golf course on your left. After 4 kms you will reach Liscannor Village. Continue driving through Liscannor Village. After another 3kms turn left, just before The Rock Shop (which is on the right side of the road). After 200 metres you will reach a crossroads, turn right. Continue up the road for approximately 750 metres (it’s a tiny road!), we are the third property on the left, you will drive up a long driveway and we will be waiting for you there.
- Additional spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by 31 days prior to your retreat start date.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled 30 day prior to start date of your retreat to avoid penalties, the non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance. Dates are subject to change.