Tosca Reno’s Clean Living® Experience
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- May 1, 2018 - May 5, 2018 (5 days)
- $3,250.00 to $4,300.00 – There are several different accommodations available. Please contact Tammy at 312-961-3280 or Tammy@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com
Tosca Reno Clean Living® Experience
Do you want to learn about Clean Eating techniques from a NY Times Best Selling Author?
Do you want to understand what the right food is for your body type?
How about developing a work-out routine that you can stick to and that actually changes your body for the better?
Want to learn to create a happier healthier lifestyle?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all the above, join Tosca!
Have you ever wished you could ask a wellness guru like Tosca Reno these question: “I am going through some tough times and I wonder what your secret is? I’ve been following you and I’ve had my book signed by you but yet I still struggle. Pulling it all together through all the rough times you’ve had. How do you stay motivated? How do you stay on your game? What is your secret to glowing, radiant, authentic wellness? I want to know! I want to be well. I want to spend a day with you to learn how to do it for myself?”
If that describes you, then the first ever Clean Living Retreat Experience with Tosca Reno is for you.
According to the World Health Organization, wellness is not simply the absence of disease. Rather, it is the presence of robust nutritional and physical habits as well as mental, social and emotional strength.
Together these three practices combine to create a happier, healthier more resilient you.
“Participating in this wellness retreat with me, will give you the personal touch and guidance I strive to offer via my books and speaking engagements, but at Casa Coco, I will be right there beside you. Together we will practice – how to care for ourselves in practical, powerful ways through the tools of Eating Clean®, Functional Fitness and Gratitude Journalling. Join me!” –Tosca
- Three night – four day luxury accommodations at stunning Isla Coco B
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including taxes and gratuities (*excludes alcohol and snacks)
- 60 minute massage
- Round trip airport from Cancun International Airport and Ferry to island
- Snorkeling excursion including gear and lunch
- Retreat Unlimited Gift BagDestination:
Casa Coco by Coco B IslaLocated in Isla Mujeres on the Sac Bajo peninsula with additional access by boat on the lagoon Makax, Casa Coco at Coco B, is a short walk from from casual and fine dining at Rolandi´s and several other dining options. We are also located walking distance from the Dolphin Discovery and Turtle Sanctuary. Enjoy our small exclusive and relaxed ambiance, concierge service, and access to excursions on and around the island.
GETTING TO ISLA MUJERES FROM CANCUN AIRPORT:
We recommend CARM transfers to get from the airport to the ferry in Puerto Juarez, which is the main port offering ferry rides to Isla Mujeres. CARM provides private or group transfers in passenger vans and can also pre-purchase ferry tickets for your ferry to Isla Mujeres.
ULTRAMAR FERRY CANCUN TO ISLA MUJERES:
Departures every half an hour 5:00 to 8:30pm; 9:30pm; 10:30pm; & 11:30pm.
EXTRA ROUTE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: 12:30am.
ULTRAMAR FERRY ISLA MUJERES TO CANCUN
Departures every half an hour 05:30 to 9:00pm; 10:00pm; 11:00pm; & 12:00am.
EXTRA ROUTE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: 1:00am
GETTING TO COCO B & VILLA ENCANTADA ONCE ON THE ISLAND
Arriving: From the ferry terminal on Isla Mujeres direct your taxi to Sac Bajo (pronounced “Sock Baw ho”) Villa Encantada /Coco B Isla is located 2 properties north of Zama Beach club and before Su Casa.
The Property has black wooden gate with small palm trees outside and is surrounded by white walls.
The taxi fare will be $80 -$100 pesos
BY CAR: If you are in a car you will need to go to car ferry on Cancun side at Punta Sam. Please advise so we can help with ferry schedule which frequently changes!
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by April 1, 2018.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by April 1, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.