7 days Women's Retreat Transcend Yourself
- Shakti Spiritual Healing Center
- Varkala, Kerala, India
- Jan 17, 2019 - Jan 23, 2019 (7 days)
- 549 EUR
7 DAYS OF COACHING FOR WOMEN, PRACTICES, FULL MOON RITUALS & GODDESSES INVOCATIONS, BELLY DANCE, WOMEN’S CIRCLES, ASTROLOGY & NUMEROLOGY, MASSAGE, WALKS, DETOX, YOGA, MEDITATION AND CHANTING
Experienced yogis can explore and enhance their practice, while new students can deepen their understanding of yoga, coaching for women in a supportive and nurturing environment.
When groups of like-minded women get together, magic is created. Sacred Feminine retreats awaken awareness of the feminine form with beautiful flowing, simple yet sensual dance, and a deeper understanding, honoring and integration of energy and companionship.
This retreat is a container of practice in space full of beauty and sisterhood, connection with Nature and silence, dance and Goddess rituals, devotional chanting and much, much more.
Together we explore our highest potential as Sacred women, we discover a unique gift for each woman and we hold her as she moves into embodying her Nature.
We move beyond our limitations by exploring the strength of our femininity. We practice unveiling the wisdom and beauty already inherent in each woman.
We come together to practice, heal any guilt or shame around being a powerful woman, open beyond limits and allow and celebrate our unique womanhood. We come together to bring more light to this world.
You will leave this retreat transformed, deeply connected to your beauty, a lot more self-confident and empowered with an abundance of tools and insight into how to be in touch with your inner Goddess and at the same time be successful and active in the modern world.
This Retreat Can Be The Beginning Of Your Life Change!
Imagine yourself surrounded by a luxuriant tropical nature, in a boat trip on the backwaters and going daily to the beach, receiving an ayurvedic massage, eating Indian delicious meals.
As you make your way to the yoga shala you stroll through the tranquil gardens, you enjoy a rejuvenating meditation and yoga practice, before indulging in a fresh, nutritious and delicious Kerala breakfast.
Participate in our Sacred Feminine classes and practices. Take then some time to relax and unwind by the beach, enjoy a luscious Ayurvedic massage, stroll into Varkala for some sight-seeing.
For a truly holistic experience led by the most knowledgeable teachers from the Shiva Garden Homestay and retreat site, join us to re-energize, unwind and re-connect with your true self while soaking up the blissful surrounds of beautiful Varkala.
WHAT IS SACRED FEMININE?
“Sacred Feminine is about connecting with your womb, your inner wisdom and empowering yourself as a Woman.
It’s about respecting your Sacred Blood and using it in your ceremonies.
It’s about staying silent and listening to the creativity latent in your 2nd chakra.
It’s connecting with the Natural energies of the Moon, the Sun, the Earth, the elements and inviting them into your life.
It’s about dancing in the sacredness of our bodies, closing our eyes and letting our soul flow with the music.
Sacred Feminine is about remembering that you are a Female and so, able to give birth naturally, in a homely environment and free of drugs.
It’s learning about the grieving process of an abortion, and being abused in so many ways.
It’s about respecting yourself as a Human Being and making yourself feel respected as a Woman.
Sacred Feminine is about sharing, dancing, laughing, crying, nurturing…It’s about Being Yourself, Authentic, without masks and fulfilling your Life Path on this Planet, which includes protecting Mother Nature, the people on Planet Earth and Wildlife.”
What’s Possible In This Retreat
- Reclaim your fullness and aliveness as a woman
- Deepen your connection with your true self
- Happiness, fulfillment, love
- Deepen and enrich your relationships
- Stronger alignment with your destiny/dharma
- Clearing old, unwanted thought patterns and letting go of old habits
- Live more fully from your heart and soul
- Healing of traumas from this life, past lives, and ancestral lines
- Weave, balance and unite your divine masculine with your divine feminine
- Open to a heart-space of belonging, healing, trust, and love that is only possible to create in sacred women’s circle
A lovely peaceful quiet place surrounded by tropical trees and vegetation for you to heal, re connect and empower yourself only 10 minutes walking away from the beach, shops and restaurants.
- RETREAT SCHEDULE
- Day 1, 2 & 3: Sacred Feminine Workshop
- Begin your journey by attending to the 3 days Sacred Feminine Workshop where you will have the opportunity to learn and practice Belly Dance, Oriental and free dance, receive shamanic teachings for woman’s, learn rituals, and much, much more!
- Day 4: Massage and Backwaters Tour
- After 3 intensive days, indulge yourself in receiving 1 Indian Ayurvedic massage of 2h with oil and healing herbs powder massage. You will leave floating like a feather. Then have a delicious vegetarian meal with sea view in one of the best restaurants on the cliff and on the afternoon, we will go to the backwaters, Golden Island Shiva & Parvati Temple, we will then go to Durga Temple and watch the sunset on a desert beach.
- Day 5: Full Moon Rituals and Goddesses Invocations
- This is the day to perform live the Full Moon Rituals, where we will go through several practices in nature, as well as on the retreat site.
- Day 6: Learn Massage
- Learn How to perform a relaxing massage with your friends and your partner. This day is an approach to massage where you can learn the basic movements for massaging your partners and/or friends.
- Day 7: Know Yourself Through Astrology & Numerology
- In the last day, we will go through a unique experience of astrology for groups. You will get to know the main traits of your Numerology as well as your Mayan, Karmic, Chinese and Western Astrology. We will then understand better why individuals in the group get an affinity with each other. Besides this, you will get to know your soul purpose and Life Path, karmic lessons and personality traits to improve. (Does not include personal extensive readings).
- Note: The schedule of the order of the activities can change depending on the Full Moon day in each retreat.
- Note:This is a 7-day retreat. Your stay is for 8 nights and 9 days in total. We will start with the retreat the day after you arrive, so on the 2nd day. So you will be able to take your time to land and adjust to the surroundings and our place.
- Check out is the day after the last day, on day 9, of the retreat at 11 am.
Venue HighlightsSouth India, Kerala (God’s Own Country), Varkala beach, one of the Top 10 beaches in India, rated the 3rd place by tourists, and one of the First 30 Tour Destinations in the Planet, rated 28th place among the 100 top ‘Best Value Index’ around the globe.
The main beach is Papanasam beach. The word Papanasam means washing away sins. The legend says, that to take a dip in the waters of Papanasam Beach washes away all the sins in one’s life.
Shakti Spiritual Healing Center is surrounded by silent garden with tropical trees.Facilities Included: We provide fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water. Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
Optional accommodation: Shiva Garden
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
6:30 AM Krya, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantras with Alma
7:30 AM Snack break
8:00 AM Yoga Class, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra with Alma
10:00 AM Breakfast - delicious vegetarian typical South Indian meal provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
11:00 AM Workshop with Sonia
2:00 PMLunch – delicious vegetarian typical South Indian meal provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
3:00 PM Workshop with Sonia
5:00 PM Personal / free time for going to the beach, explore the Cliff restaurants and much more!
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineDelicious, healthy and vegetarian meals will be provided.
AccommodationsAccomodation in Sakti Home
Two comfortable double rooms with toilet, a terrace, and 1 dormitory with 4 beds are prepared for comfortable stay of our guests, students and patients in Shakti Home. The Center is surrounded by silent garden with tropical trees.Facilities Included: We provide fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water.Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
Optional accommodation: Shiva Garden
You will stay in a shared room in the lovely serene resort Shiva Garden Homestay, you’ll be able to rejuvenate your spirit with the energy and life of this beautiful local. Enjoy the company of like-minded people, relax, rest, and learn about your healing gifts.
Located in a large private garden with a friendly, family atmosphere. Facilities include a restaurant, Wi-Fi, activity hall, therapy room, playground area, chill-out area, books for exchange and an esoteric library.
DirectionsHow To Get To Varkala:
After arriving to Varkala station, you can take a rickshaw (10 min, 80 to 100 Inr) to North Cliff, Shiva Garden Home Stay (next door to Akhil Resort, old Hotel Preeth).
The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport. From the airport, you can reach Varkala by car, train or bus. Takes 1 h to reach.
There is also Cochin Airport, that is served by Air Asia, which is a budget airline. From Cochin to Varkala, you can take a train (4h).
Varkala is also connected by Rail Network. If coming from Trivandrum or Cochin, the better option will be coming by train. Almost all trains stop at Varkala.
State Transport Buses are available from Trivandrum. Bus service available from Varkala to many parts of South Kerala and Kanyakumari.
Visa stuff (optional)
A visa for India is required, it's not possible to get a visa on arrival. You need to request a visa before leaving home or while traveling in the previous country.