7 days Women's Retreat Transcend Yourself
- Shakti Ashram, Healing Center & Academy
- Varkala, Kerala, India
- Jan 17 - 23, 2019 (7 days)
- 549 EUR
About This Event
7 DAYS OF COACHING FOR WOMEN, PRACTICES, FULL MOON RITUALS & GODDESSES INVOCATIONS, BELLY DANCE, WOMEN’S CIRCLES, ASTROLOGY & NUMEROLOGY, MASSAGE, WALKS, DETOX, YOGA, MEDITATION AND CHANTING
Experienced yogis can explore and enhance their practice, while new students can deepen their understanding of yoga, coaching for women in a supportive and nurturing environment.
When groups of like-minded women get together, magic is created. Sacred Feminine retreats awaken awareness of the feminine form with beautiful flowing, simple yet sensual dance, and a deeper understanding, honoring and integration of energy and companionship.
This retreat is a container of practice in space full of beauty and sisterhood, connection with Nature and silence, dance and Goddess rituals, devotional chanting and much, much more.
Together we explore our highest potential as Sacred women, we discover a unique gift for each woman and we hold her as she moves into embodying her Nature.
We move beyond our limitations by exploring the strength of our femininity. We practice unveiling the wisdom and beauty already inherent in each woman.
We come together to practice, heal any guilt or shame around being a powerful woman, open beyond limits and allow and celebrate our unique womanhood. We come together to bring more light to this world.
You will leave this retreat transformed, deeply connected to your beauty, a lot more self-confident and empowered with an abundance of tools and insight into how to be in touch with your inner Goddess and at the same time be successful and active in the modern world.
This Retreat Can Be The Beginning Of Your Life Change!
Imagine yourself surrounded by a luxuriant tropical nature, in a boat trip on the backwaters and going daily to the beach, receiving an ayurvedic massage, eating Indian delicious meals.
As you make your way to the yoga shala you stroll through the tranquil gardens, you enjoy a rejuvenating meditation and yoga practice, before indulging in a fresh, nutritious and delicious Kerala breakfast.
Participate in our Sacred Feminine classes and practices. Take then some time to relax and unwind by the beach, enjoy a luscious Ayurvedic massage, stroll into Varkala for some sight-seeing.
For a truly holistic experience led by the most knowledgeable teachers from the Shiva Garden Homestay and retreat site, join us to re-energize, unwind and re-connect with your true self while soaking up the blissful surrounds of beautiful Varkala.
WHAT IS SACRED FEMININE?
“Sacred Feminine is about connecting with your womb, your inner wisdom and empowering yourself as a Woman.
It’s about respecting your Sacred Blood and using it in your ceremonies.
It’s about staying silent and listening to the creativity latent in your 2nd chakra.
It’s connecting with the Natural energies of the Moon, the Sun, the Earth, the elements and inviting them into your life.
It’s about dancing in the sacredness of our bodies, closing our eyes and letting our soul flow with the music.
Sacred Feminine is about remembering that you are a Female and so, able to give birth naturally, in a homely environment and free of drugs.
It’s learning about the grieving process of an abortion, and being abused in so many ways.
It’s about respecting yourself as a Human Being and making yourself feel respected as a Woman.
Sacred Feminine is about sharing, dancing, laughing, crying, nurturing…It’s about Being Yourself, Authentic, without masks and fulfilling your Life Path on this Planet, which includes protecting Mother Nature, the people on Planet Earth and Wildlife.”
What’s Possible In This RetreatReclaim your fullness and aliveness as a womanDeepen your connection with your true selfHappiness, fulfillment, loveDeepen and enrich your relationships Stronger alignment with your destiny/dharmaClearing old, unwanted thought patterns and letting go of old habitsLive more fully from your heart and soulHealing of traumas from this life, past lives, and ancestral linesWeave, balance and unite your divine masculine with your divine feminineOpen to a heart-space of belonging, healing, trust, and love that is only possible to create in sacred women’s circle
A lovely peaceful quiet place surrounded by tropical trees and vegetation for you to heal, re connect and empower yourself only 20 minutes walking away from the beach, shops and restaurants.
- RETREAT SCHEDULE
- Day 1, 2 & 3: Sacred Feminine Workshop
- Begin your journey by attending to the 3 days Sacred Feminine Workshop where you will have the opportunity to learn and practice Belly Dance, Oriental and free dance, receive shamanic teachings for woman’s, learn rituals, and much, much more!
- Day 4: Massage and Backwaters Tour
- After 3 intensive days, indulge yourself in receiving 1 Indian Ayurvedic massage of 2h with oil and healing herbs powder massage. You will leave floating like a feather. Then have a delicious vegetarian meal with sea view in one of the best restaurants on the cliff and on the afternoon, we will go to the backwaters, Golden Island Shiva & Parvati Temple, we will then go to Durga Temple and watch the sunset on a desert beach.
- Day 5: Full Moon Rituals and Goddesses Invocations
- This is the day to perform live the Full Moon Rituals, where we will go through several practices in nature, as well as on the retreat site.
- Day 6: Learn Massage
- Learn How to perform a relaxing massage with your friends and your partner. This day is an approach to massage where you can learn the basic movements for massaging your partners and/or friends.
- Day 7: Know Yourself Through Astrology & Numerology
- In the last day, we will go through a unique experience of astrology for groups. You will get to know the main traits of your Numerology as well as your Mayan, Karmic, Chinese and Western Astrology. We will then understand better why individuals in the group get an affinity with each other. Besides this, you will get to know your soul purpose and Life Path, karmic lessons and personality traits to improve. (Does not include personal extensive readings).
- Note: The schedule of the order of the activities can change depending on the Full Moon day in each retreat.
- Note:This is a 7-day retreat. Your stay is for 8 nights and 9 days in total. We will start with the retreat the day after you arrive, so on the 2nd day. So you will be able to take your time to land and adjust to the surroundings and our place.
- Check out is the day after the last day, on day 9, of the retreat at 11 am.
Venue HighlightsSouth India, Kerala (God’s Own Country), Varkala beach, one of the Top 10 beaches in India, rated the 3rd place by tourists, and one of the First 30 Tour Destinations in the Planet, rated 28th place among the 100 top ‘Best Value Index’ around the globe.
The main beach is Papanasam beach. The word Papanasam means washing away sins. The legend says, that taking a dip in the waters of Papanasam Beach will wash away all the sins in one’s life.
Shakti Ashram, Healing Center and Academy is surrounded by tropical trees.
Facilities Include: - fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water. Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
6:30 AM Krya, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantras with Alma
7:30 AM Snack break
8:00 AM Yoga Class, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra with Alma
10:00 AM Breakfast - delicious vegetarian typical South Indian meal provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
11:00 AM Workshop with Sonia
2:00 PMLunch – delicious vegetarian typical South Indian meal provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
3:00 PM Workshop with Sonia
5:00 PM Personal / free time for going to the beach, explore the Cliff restaurants and much more!
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineDelicious, healthy, organic and vegan meals are provided. You are free to order your Super Star Healthy Breakfast @RS150 and Get All the Nutrients In Lunch @RS250 on the days you decide to eat in :)
AccommodationsAshram Accommodation Options ":
- Double Deluxe W/ AC - RS1500
This room has been lovingly crafted to provide our guests with a comfortable and homely experience. Our room have one large comfortable bed and private bathroom. The room is ideal for single travelers, couples or couples with children. The rooms is well ventilated with two large windows.
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
-Deluxe Double W/ Hot Water - RS900
This is a room with a private bathroom.
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
Standard Double Room - RS700
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
- Open Air Dormitory - RS400
This is a common room with a shared bathroom and a dinning room.
Size: 50 sq m
Beds: 1 Single(s)
DirectionsDirection: Makairam, (House number VMC 29/84 D, 29/84E, Sy. No.41/1, in Varkala SRO), Vacharmukku, Varkala P.O. 695141, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
HOW TO REACH HERE
We are 10 minutes from Krishna Supermarket, in NorthCliff (5, 10 min walking) near Kurakkani Junction. On the opposite side of the road from Krishna Supermarket, looking to the left, there is a blue bus stop and a road going up between walled properties. Walk 5 to 10 minutes up this road. After a few corners, you will see purple Shakti Ashram paintings guiding you to the Ashram. We are just after the house on the left side with 2 white rabbits, around the corner along the left earth path. It is the first stunning house on the right side.