9 Day 'Heal Your Heart' Retreat
- Shakti Spiritual Healing Center
- Varkala, Kerala, India
- Jan 7 - 15, 2019 (9 days)
- 625 EUR
In this Heal Your Heart Retreat you will learn, practice and receive Reiki (energetic healing), Krya (cleansing exercises), Pranayama (breathing exercises), Asanas (yoga postures), Yoga Nidra (relaxation), Meditation, and receive theory classes.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO RECEIVE
Indulge yourself receiving 2 Indian Ayurvedic Oil Massages followed by Powder Massage with healing herbs. You will leave the massage room floating and light like a feather!
JOIN OUR GUIDED TRIPS
Visit Kaphil Beach that shares the landscape with the backwaters and wonder in a boat trip to the Golden Island with the beauty and peace of Varkala Backwaters. The landscapes are unforgettable.
START YOUR DAILY INNER DISCIPLINE
This retreat is a profound experience that helps to establish a firm foundation of inner discipline. The course is based on the traditional Indian knowledge of yoga, to train you to perform a yoga practice by yourself.
ENERGIZE YOURSELF WITH PRANAYAMA
Learn how to energize yourself for the day with the yogic breathing exercises.
BUILD UP A FLEXIBLE, ELEGANT, STRONG AND HEALTHY BODY
With regular yoga classes for 9 days, you will learn how to build up your own practice and bring it to your daily life. The regular practice of asanas (yoga postures), will help you feel happy, energized, strong, self-confident and with a flexible body and active mind.
LEARN TO RELAX AND SWITCH OFF THE BODY AND MIND
Learn relaxation techniques and introduce regular relaxation into your daily life. This will help you to feel, rested, reestablished and with a clear mind.
CONNECT WITH YOUR SOUL
Through the meditation techniques, we will guide you to connect with your soul, receive important messages for your life and fulfill your Life Path.
This is a retreat for you to detox from the “normal life”. In order for you to feel the shining crystal within you, it takes your willingness and compromise to do it.
During the retreat, you will have delicious vegan meals and fresh fruit juices and we highly recommend you to not drink coffee, alcohol or smoke in order to benefit the maxim from this retreat.
This retreat is an intensive and trans-formative experience taught by disciples of recognized international schools.
A lovely peaceful quiet place surrounded by tropical trees and vegetation for you to heal, re connect and empower yourself only 10 minutes walking away from the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Day 1 & 2: Reiki Level 1
- Begin your journey by learning how to heal yourself, receive the Reiki level 1 attunement, experience Reiki on yourself and practice on others the amazing healing energy of Reiki.
- Day 3 & 4: Reiki Level 2
- Learn the 2nd level of Reiki, the 3 Reiki symbols, receive the level 2 attunement and experience on yourself and practice on others how it is healing with the empowerment of the Reiki symbols.
- Day 5 & 6: Receive Indian Ayurvedic Massages
- After 4 days of intensive reiki practice, indulge yourself in receiving 2 massages of 2h each with oil, healing herbs powder massage. You will leave floating like a feather.
- Have then a delicious vegan meal with sea view in one of the best restaurants on the cliff and relax the rest of the day.
- By sunset, we will guide you to a Sacred Spring to wash away unwanted energies.
- Day 7: Kappil Beach & Backwaters Tour
- After 6 days in a row on healing, this is a day to rest and enjoy the wonderful landscapes of Kappil Beach and Varkala Backwaters, the beach and the surroundings.
- You will attend the morning yoga and meditation classes and after breakfast, we will head to Kappil Beach. We will have a delicious lunch with sea view and on the afternoon, we will go to the backwaters, Golden Island and watch the sunset on a desert beach.
- Day 8 & 9: Life-Changing Seminar
- There is no healing complete without understanding. This last 2 days will give you absolutely precious tools to assist you in understanding your own life and to help others in their path.
- Sonia will guide you through knowing yourself with the Astrology and Numerology for the group (does not include private sessions), and coach you to open the Path to the direction of your dreams.
- Note: This is a 9-day retreat. Your stay is for 10 nights and 11 days in total. We will start with the retreat the day after you arrive, so on the 2nd day. So you will be able to take your time to land and adjust to the surroundings and our place.
- Check out is the day after the last day, on day 11, of the retreat at 11 am.
Venue HighlightsSouth India, Kerala (God’s Own Country), Varkala beach, one of the Top 10 beaches in India, rated the 3rd place by tourists, and one of the First 30 Tour Destinations in the Planet, rated 28th place among the 100 top ‘Best Value Index’ around the globe.
The main beach is Papanasam beach. The word Papanasam means washing away sins. The legend says, that to take a dip in the waters of Papanasam Beach washes away all the sins in one’s life.
Shakti Spiritual Healing Center is surrounded by silent garden with tropical trees.Facilities Included: We provide fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water. Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
Optional accommodation: Shiva Garden
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
6:00 AM Meditation and yoga class on the beach
8:00 AM Personal time
10:00 AM Breakfast – vegan traditional South Indian - provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
11:00 AM Workshops
2:00 PM Lunch - vegan traditional South Indian - provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
3:00 PM Workshops
5:00 PM Time to explore the surroundings; the beach, cliff restaurants and much more!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineDelicious, healthy and vegetarian meals will be provided.
AccommodationsAccomodation in Sakti Home
Two comfortable double rooms with toilet, a terrace, and 1 dormitory with 4 beds are prepared for comfortable stay of our guests, students and patients in Shakti Home. The Center is surrounded by silent garden with tropical trees.Facilities Included: We provide fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water.Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
Optional accommodation: Shiva Garden
You will stay in a shared room in the lovely serene resort Shiva Garden Homestay, you’ll be able to rejuvenate your spirit with the energy and life of this beautiful local. Enjoy the company of like-minded people, relax, rest, and learn about your healing gifts.
Located in a large private garden with a friendly, family atmosphere. Facilities include a restaurant, Wi-Fi, activity hall, therapy room, playground area, chill-out area, books for exchange and an esoteric library.
DirectionsHow To Get To Varkala:
After arriving to Varkala station, you can take a rickshaw (10 min, 80 to 100 Inr) to North Cliff, Shiva Garden Home Stay (next door to Akhil Resort, old Hotel Preeth).
The nearest airport is Trivandrum International Airport. From the airport, you can reach Varkala by car, train or bus. Takes 1 h to reach.
There is also Cochin Airport, that is served by Air Asia, which is a budget airline. From Cochin to Varkala, you can take a train (4h).
Varkala is also connected by Rail Network. If coming from Trivandrum or Cochin, the better option will be coming by train. Almost all trains stop at Varkala.
State Transport Buses are available from Trivandrum. Bus service available from Varkala to many parts of South Kerala and Kanyakumari.
Visa stuff (optional)
A visa for India is required, it's not possible to get a visa on arrival. You need to request a visa before leaving home or while traveling in the previous country.