- Shakti Ashram, Healing Center & Academy
- Varkala, Kerala, India
- Oct 28 - Nov 5, 2019 (9 days)
- 625 EUR
About This Event
In this Heal Your Heart Retreat you will learn, practice and receive Reiki (energetic healing), Krya (cleansing exercises), Pranayama (breathing exercises), Asanas (yoga postures), Yoga Nidra (relaxation), Meditation, and receive theory classes.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO RECEIVE
Indulge yourself receiving 2 Indian Ayurvedic Oil Massages followed by Powder Massage with healing herbs. You will leave the massage room floating and light like a feather!
JOIN OUR GUIDED TRIPS
Visit Kaphil Beach that shares the landscape with the backwaters and wonder in a boat trip to the Golden Island with the beauty and peace of Varkala Backwaters. The landscapes are unforgettable.
START YOUR DAILY INNER DISCIPLINE
This retreat is a profound experience that helps to establish a firm foundation of inner discipline. The course is based on the traditional Indian knowledge of yoga, to train you to perform a yoga practice by yourself.
ENERGIZE YOURSELF WITH PRANAYAMA
Learn how to energize yourself for the day with the yogic breathing exercises.
BUILD UP A FLEXIBLE, ELEGANT, STRONG AND HEALTHY BODY
With regular yoga classes for 9 days, you will learn how to build up your own practice and bring it to your daily life. The regular practice of asanas (yoga postures), will help you feel happy, energized, strong, self-confident and with a flexible body and active mind.
LEARN TO RELAX AND SWITCH OFF THE BODY AND MIND
Learn relaxation techniques and introduce regular relaxation into your daily life. This will help you to feel, rested, reestablished and with a clear mind.
CONNECT WITH YOUR SOUL
Through the meditation techniques, we will guide you to connect with your soul, receive important messages for your life and fulfill your Life Path.
This is a retreat for you to detox from the “normal life”. In order for you to feel the shining crystal within you, it takes your willingness and compromise to do it.
During the retreat, you will have delicious vegan meals and fresh fruit juices and we highly recommend you to not drink coffee, alcohol or smoke in order to benefit the maxim from this retreat.
This retreat is an intensive and trans-formative experience taught by disciples of recognized international schools.
A lovely peaceful quiet place surrounded by tropical trees and vegetation for you to heal, re-connect and empower yourself only 20 minutes walking away from the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Day 1 & 2: Reiki Level 1
- Begin your journey by learning how to heal yourself, receive the Reiki level 1 attunement, experience Reiki on yourself and practice on others the amazing healing energy of Reiki.
- Day 3 & 4: Reiki Level 2
- Learn the 2nd level of Reiki, the 3 Reiki symbols, receive the level 2 attunement and experience on yourself and practice on others how it is healing with the empowerment of the Reiki symbols.
- Day 5 & 6: Receive Indian Ayurvedic Massages
- After 4 days of intensive reiki practice, indulge yourself in receiving 2 massages of 2h each with oil, healing herbs powder massage. You will leave floating like a feather.
- Have then a delicious vegan meal with sea view in one of the best restaurants on the cliff and relax the rest of the day.
- By sunset, we will guide you to a Sacred Spring to wash away unwanted energies.
- Day 7: Kappil Beach & Backwaters Tour
- After 6 days in a row on healing, this is a day to rest and enjoy the wonderful landscapes of Kappil Beach and Varkala Backwaters, the beach and the surroundings.
- You will attend the morning yoga and meditation classes and after breakfast, we will head to Kappil Beach. We will have a delicious lunch with sea view and on the afternoon, we will go to the backwaters, Golden Island and watch the sunset on a desert beach.
- Day 8 & 9: Life-Changing Seminar
- There is no healing complete without understanding. This last 2 days will give you absolutely precious tools to assist you in understanding your own life and to help others in their path.
- Sonia will guide you through knowing yourself with the Astrology and Numerology for the group (does not include private sessions), and coach you to open the Path to the direction of your dreams.
- Note: This is a 9-day retreat. Your stay is for 10 nights and 11 days in total. We will start with the retreat the day after you arrive, so on the 2nd day. So you will be able to take your time to land and adjust to the surroundings and our place.
- Check out is the day after the last day, on day 11, of the retreat at 11 am.
6:00 AM Meditation and yoga class on the beach
8:00 AM Personal time
10:00 AM Breakfast – vegan traditional South Indian - provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
11:00 AM Workshops
2:00 PM Lunch - vegan traditional South Indian - provided by Shiva Garden Restaurant
3:00 PM Workshops
5:00 PM Time to explore the surroundings; the beach, cliff restaurants and much more!
Venue HighlightsSouth India, Kerala (God’s Own Country), Varkala beach, one of the Top 10 beaches in India, rated the 3rd place by tourists, and one of the First 30 Tour Destinations in the Planet, rated 28th place among the 100 top ‘Best Value Index’ around the globe.
The main beach is Papanasam beach. The word Papanasam means washing away sins. The legend says, that taking a dip in the waters of Papanasam Beach will wash away all the sins in one’s life.
Shakti Ashram, Healing Center and Academy is surrounded by tropical trees.
Facilities Include: - fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water. Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
AccommodationsAshram Accommodation Options ":
- Double Deluxe W/ AC - RS1500
This room has been lovingly crafted to provide our guests with a comfortable and homely experience. Our room have one large comfortable bed and private bathroom. The room is ideal for single travelers, couples or couples with children. The rooms is well ventilated with two large windows.
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
-Deluxe Double W/ Hot Water - RS900
This is a room with a private bathroom.
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
Standard Double Room - RS700
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
- Open Air Dormitory - RS400
This is a common room with a shared bathroom and a dinning room.
Size: 50 sq m
Beds: 1 Single(s)
Menu/CuisineDelicious, healthy, organic and vegan meals are provided. You are free to order your Super Star Healthy Breakfast @RS150 and Get All the Nutrients In Lunch @RS250 on the days you decide to eat in :)
DirectionsDirection: Makairam, (House number VMC 29/84 D, 29/84E, Sy. No.41/1, in Varkala SRO), Vacharmukku, Varkala P.O. 695141, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
HOW TO REACH HERE
We are 10 minutes from Krishna Supermarket, in NorthCliff (5, 10 min walking) near Kurakkani Junction. On the opposite side of the road from Krishna Supermarket, looking to the left, there is a blue bus stop and a road going up between walled properties. Walk 5 to 10 minutes up this road. After a few corners, you will see purple Shakti Ashram paintings guiding you to the Ashram. We are just after the house on the left side with 2 white rabbits, around the corner along the left earth path. It is the first stunning house on the right side.