Live Longer Retreat with Dr. Safdi
- My Retreats Unlimited
- $4,800.00 - Price per person including accommodations $3,300.00 - Live Longer Retreat - Program only- Does NOT include accommodations
Live Longer Retreat with Dr. Safdi
One week won’t just change your life…it will prolong it!
DATES AND PRICE:
May 31- June 6
June 7 – 14
August 23 – 29
September 6 – 12
October 18 – 24
$4,800 per person | $3,300 without accommodations
Due to the nature of this program, space is limited to 15 people.
How long and how well you live is up to you. Over 70% of deaths today are “lifestyle” related and preventable. We are literally killing ourselves with bad choices. Nearly 80% of those over 65 live with at least one chronic health condition. But with so much “fake news” out there about nutrition and wellness, how do you know whom to trust?
Led by internationally renowned internist and gastroenterologist Dr. Alan Safdi, along with a team of medical, wellness and nutrition experts, The Live Longer Retreat Telluride will teach you medically based ways to prolong your life and prevent dementia, heart disease, diabetes, some cancers, and obesity. In one week, this physician-run, physician-driven intensive retreat will give you the tools to change your lifestyle to live longer without major health issues. Through fun, action-packed days filled with lectures, yoga, Pilates, personal training, group classes, spa time, dietician evaluation, cooking exercises and more, you’ll take control of your health and add years to your life.
The exclusive retreat includes private meetings with the Live Longer Retreat Telluride team prior to the event to tailor the program to your specific needs, daily opportunities to interact one-on-one with our experts, and continued phone follow-up with Dr. Safdi after the retreat to ensure that one week translates into life long change.
The Live Longer Retreat Includes:
- 6 nights of accommodations at The Peaks Resort & Spa Telluride
- Daily educational lectures, hikes and activities with Dr. Safdi
- Daily personal training, meetings with a dietitian, yoga and Pilates instruction and much more
- Interactive meals and cooking demos including 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- Choice of massage or facial at The Peaks Spa
- Transfers to and from the airport (TEX or MTJ)
- Pre-retreat evaluation and wellness consultation
- Post-retreat follow-up and consultation
Located slope side in Telluride’s Mountain Village, The Peaks Resort offers an array of comfortable vacation accommodations. They offer a variety of amenities including the Altezza Restaurant and bar, fitness center with outdoor pool, and full-service spa, as well as spectacular views of Telluride Ski & Golf Resort and the surrounding San Juan Mountains.
Escape the ordinary in the historic community of Telluride, located just minutes from The Peaks Resort & Spa. This quaint 19th-century mining town has truly earned its status as a world-class destination – by offering the ideal blend of Victorian charm, awe-inspiring natural beauty, and pulse-racing skiing.
Some Classes Include:
- Why do certain populations live longer and healthier?
- Exercise: How much do I REALLY need?
- Unexpected Risks of Common Medications.
- Preventing Some of the Most Common Diseases Associated with Aging.
- Can Dementia be Prevented?
- The Risks of Simple Sugars & Where They Are Hiding.
- Common Injury Prevention & Treatment.
- What should be incorporated into a good history and physical exam?
- The facts about Vitamins and Supplements.
- Debunking the Myths on Dietary Fads.
- Knowledge is Power: How to make durable long-lasting changes.
From sunrise to sunset (and even once the stars arrive), there’s an endless stream of activities for every age and virtually every interest. Whether you prefer hitting the links or the trails, nurturing your artistic side or sculpting your body, you’ll never tire of the options.
LOCATION OF TELLURIDE
- Six miles from Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 65 miles South of Montrose Regional Airport
- 125 miles northeast of Durango
- 127 miles southeast of Grand Junction
Learn more about flying to Telluride
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to your retreat date.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled 31 days prior to your retreat date to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned.
- Payment plans are available if needed, please contact us.
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.