Meditation and Healing Retreat - Ikaria, Greece (Apr 2018)
- Olive Tree Garden Retreat Ikaria
- Ikaria, Greece
- Apr 7, 2018 - Apr 13, 2018 (7 days)
- from $1500
Emerged in the beauty and tranquility of this retreat centre located in small, typical village on a hill in a town called Agios Dimitrios on a Greek Island Ikaira. During this retreat we will focus on healing, practicing mantras to boost our happiness and heal some traumas that do not allow us to be happy.
The group sizes are of 6 to 12 people to guarantee the most comfort of the participants.
Daily activities, great greek food is served and gorgeous retreat villa type accommodation is provided.
Ikaria is our favorite island in all of the Mediterranean. The people are very friendly and relaxed and the scenery is stunning. Beautiful mountains and amazing beaches.This island is the birthplace of Dionysus, God of wine and ritual abandon.
Dates in 2018:
7 - 14 April
For other dates please ask
USD 1900 per person - last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
USD 1700 per person - standard prices
USD 1500 per person - early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
Please note this retreat will run with 4 or more participants.
What is included in the price:
* quality accommodation - own room unless sharing
* breakfast (prepared together)
* daily lunches in a local taverna
* daily mantras
* individual healing sessions - reiki and shamanic healing
* Greek language class upon arrival
* goodbye group dinner in town
* return transfer to the ferry/airport
* optional tobacco cleaning sessions
How to get there:
Flights and Ferries from Athens to Ikaria (JIK).
Ferries to Ikaria leave Pireaus port at 7.35am daily.
Nearest port : Evdilos. Other port is called : Agios Kirykos.
Olive Tree Garden Retreat
Tastefully decorated, immersed in a olive tree garden brings guest a sense of peace and beauty.
4 - 5 star standard.
Bookings and contact:
Thomas White Eagle
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can't make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.