Healing Massage Therapist Certification Level 1
- Shakti Ashram, Healing Center & Academy
- Varkala, Kerala, India
- Mar 11 - 15, 2019 (5 days)
- 273 -314 EUR
1 Month – 80h Massage Course:
Incorporating techniques of Ayurveda, Thai Yoga, Swedish & Reflexology.
1 Week Massage Certification – 4 Independent levels
Duration: Each level is 5 days – 20h
Languages: English (occasional translation is possible in Spanish, French and Portuguese).
Level 1: Theory Part I– Anatomy, Physiology, all what you need to know about massage, how to prepare yourself and the therapy room.
You can participate in this course to:
- Get answers and insights about the next steps for your professional life;
- To heal your emotions;
- as a get-away-from-it-all retreat;
- As a way to meet new positive and loving friends;
- As an opportunity to spend time with Sonia Indigo in the healing energies of Varkala.
If you are dreaming of becoming a Professional Massage Therapist, then this 1 month massage certification is for you!
If you dream of a spiritually enriching profession working with massage, energetic and spiritual healing, this unique Healing Massage Certification delivered by Sonia will be perfect for you! Sonia focuses on you closely, building your confidence as a practitioner to channel healing and conduct Healing Massage Therapy sessions. Sonia guides you through step by step and as an experienced healer and massage therapist can provide you with insights and support helping you to become the masseur and therapist you wish to be.
Spend an enriching and powerful month with Sonia as she help you tune into your natural intuition using effective healing skills! You can become a Professional Massage Therapist using these tools! Sonia has many years of experience in guiding students in this area of healing. You can transform your life, increase your self-empowerment, feel and experience physical and spiritual healing, the course will open up your life to the power of these healing energies helping you to be a successful professional therapist! You will be able to not only transform your own life, but also the life of others, increasing your self confidence, experience physical and spiritual healing. Your life will feel empowered by your new knowledge and able to make your desire to heal a reality.
This course is a profound experience that helps to establish a firm foundation of inner discipline. The course is based on the traditional knowledge of Ayurveda, Thai Yoga, Swedish and Reflexology massage system in which students will be able to offer a magic experience to their clients. It is an intensive and trans-formative experience taught by a disciple of recognized international Schools. During the Massage Training Course, students will be able to develop their skills as Massage Therapists and perform a professional massage.
Price: 69.000 Indian Rupees / 897 euros
Early Birds: 58.700Inr / 765 euros (15% discount when booking and completing payment within more than 6 months before the event).
Private Tuition Available with the following prices for groups less than 10 participants:
From 6 to 9 students: 72.450Inr / 942 euros
From 3 to 6 students: 75.900 Inr / 987 euros
From 1 to 3 students: 79.350 Inr / 1.031 euros
A lovely peaceful quiet place surrounded by tropical trees and vegetation for you to heal, re connect and empower yourself only 20 minutes walking away from the beach, shops and restaurants.
- Through the course of the Massage Certification, you will learn how to make a complete massage of 1h to 2h using your hands, feet, strechings and reflexology, Thai Yoga, Swedish and Ayurvedic Massage techniques. Each participant will have the opportunity to practice and receive massage as well as to practice yoga and meditation.
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes, slippers, notebooks, pens, 1 towel, 1 beach pareo or small sheet, Ayurvedic massage oil, disposable baby towels. These items can usually be purchased in the Cliff, (5 min walking) or in Varkala town,( 10 min by rickshaw).
- A professional Certificate from the Indigo Academy is awarded on successful completion of the course.
- At the end of the one month Massage Course, you’ll be eligible to be a licensed Massage Therapist and you’ll receive a certificate that’s suitable for framing. This paraprofessional worldwide designation demonstrates that you’ve taken extra training to understand the physical and energetic bodies, and underscores your preparation to give Professional Healing Massage Therapies.
Venue HighlightsSouth India, Kerala (God’s Own Country), Varkala beach, one of the Top 10 beaches in India, rated the 3rd place by tourists, and one of the First 30 Tour Destinations in the Planet, rated 28th place among the 100 top ‘Best Value Index’ around the globe.
The main beach is Papanasam beach. The word Papanasam means washing away sins. The legend says, that taking a dip in the waters of Papanasam Beach will wash away all the sins in one’s life.
Shakti Ashram, Healing Center and Academy is surrounded by tropical trees.
Facilities Include: - fast Wi-Fi service, shared kitchen and mineral water. Excellent location in a quiet residential area with the beach and supermarket just 10 minutes walking distance.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Bicycles For Rent
ScheduleAnatomy, Physiology. The massage, benefits and contraindications. Technical, hygienic and spiritual preparation for the massage session.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineDelicious, healthy, organic and vegan meals are provided. You are free to order your Super Star Healthy Breakfast @RS150 and Get All the Nutrients In Lunch @RS250 on the days you decide to eat in :)
AccommodationsAshram Accommodation Options ":
- Double Deluxe W/ AC - RS1500
This room has been lovingly crafted to provide our guests with a comfortable and homely experience. Our room have one large comfortable bed and private bathroom. The room is ideal for single travelers, couples or couples with children. The rooms is well ventilated with two large windows.
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
-Deluxe Double W/ Hot Water - RS900
This is a room with a private bathroom.
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
Standard Double Room - RS700
Size: 14 sq m
Beds: 1 Double(s)
- Open Air Dormitory - RS400
This is a common room with a shared bathroom and a dinning room.
Size: 50 sq m
Beds: 1 Single(s)
DirectionsDirection: Makairam, (House number VMC 29/84 D, 29/84E, Sy. No.41/1, in Varkala SRO), Vacharmukku, Varkala P.O. 695141, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
HOW TO REACH HERE
We are 10 minutes from Krishna Supermarket, in NorthCliff (5, 10 min walking) near Kurakkani Junction. On the opposite side of the road from Krishna Supermarket, looking to the left, there is a blue bus stop and a road going up between walled properties. Walk 5 to 10 minutes up this road. After a few corners, you will see purple Shakti Ashram paintings guiding you to the Ashram. We are just after the house on the left side with 2 white rabbits, around the corner along the left earth path. It is the first stunning house on the right side.