Anahata Yog Utsav,5-days of loving, healing and learning
- Devaaya Ayurveda and Naturopathy Resort
- Devaaya Ayurveda And Nature Cure Center Divar Island ,Goa 403 403,India
- Oct 25, 2018 - Oct 29, 2018 (5 days)
The Anahata Yog Utsav is an event that brings together wellness experts in the field of yoga, ayurveda, healing and nature therapies from all around the world. It has been designed for the enthusiasts, beginners & advanced level practitioners alike. Those in search of alternate healing therapies may also find cures for long standing issues at this event. During the course of these magical 5-days, you will experience pure and authentic forms of yoga like hatha, ashthanga vinyasa & kundalini yoga. Your enriching experience comes in the form of a perfect daily schedule that offers back to back yoga sessions all day long interspersed with sprinkles of wisdom with our speakers during the entire length of your stay with us.
All this in the company of like minded individuals, seekers and beautiful souls from around the world.
- The teachers for the 2018 event have been carefully curated by Anahata to offer a rounded, wholesome and enriching experience to our participants. Respected and renowned in their respective fields our presenters are looking forward to helping you to charter new courses of health regimen, map new paradigms of knowledge and discover a wide array of healing sciences to help you discover your path to Health * Happiness * Divinity
Venue HighlightsNestled in the lap of luxury, The Devaaya Ayurveda & Naturopathy Resort is an oasis of wellness and rejuvenating energy that at once heals and relaxes. On the serene and peaceful island of Divar, Devaaya is the only resort and sits pretty amongst the peace loving, happy and ever-smiling population of a few hundred Divar’s residents. A short boat ride from mainland Goa, Divar is adjacent to the acclaimed Salim Ali’s Bird Sanctuary. Backwaters of the beautiful Mandovi river surround the island, enriching our experience with a spectacular view at all times
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Fitness Center
- Gluten Free
Menu/CuisineThe menu for our esteemed guests is personally prepared by Bijay J. Anand in consultation with ayurveda and naturopathic doctors of Devaaya. Delicious vegetarian Indian cuisine, balanced to nourish the three doshas of kapha, vata and pita, the cuisine is designed to be healing and detoxifying.
AccommodationsOpening out to tropical views from private balconies, rooms feature classic interiors with wood furnishings. They come with a TV, tea/coffee maker and a private bathroom.