Ignite: Asheville - Discover Your Passion, Pleasure, and Purpose
- YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly
- Black Mountain, NC, USA
- Apr 6, 2018 - Apr 8, 2018 (3 days)
- $45 for Saturday only up to $375 to stay the whole weekend
A 3-day retreat in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina led by life coaches and filled with workshops, reflection, yoga, meditation and small group activities.
- Workshops include
- Exploring the Art of Passion and Purpose
- Learning From Loss
- Changing our Stories to Transform our Lives
- Sex and Intimacy
- What it Means to Live in Passion, Pleasure and Purpose
- Relationship Roundtable
- Mind-Body Connection
- These workshops will be supported by journaling, yoga, meditation, and time to connect with others.
Venue HighlightsThe YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It has plenty of space to go for a contemplative walk, an early morning hike, or sit on a rocking chair on a porch and watch the world go by.
- Free Parking
AccommodationsSingle or double rooms are available. Rooms are minimally furnished but contain all the necessities and private bathrooms. Twin or double beds are available. All meals are included in the registration cost.