Once upon a time (English version)
- Lunablu Retreat Center in Puglia - Italy
- Oct 8, 2018 - Oct 13, 2018 (6 days)
- C'ero una volta | Room 1 - €1,585.00 C'ero una volta | Room 2 - €1,585.00 C'ero una Volta | Room 3 - €1,585.00 C'ero una volta | room 4 - €1,585.00 C'ero una volta | room 5 - €1,585.00
And they lived happily ever after….
If you love stories, the ‘once upon a time’ type we mean, and you want some magic in your life or business, then this is it! This retreat is about connecting in a real and true way with the gifts you have, about the magic of living a life you love with the time, money and freedom to create everything you dream of. During this retreat you will enter an adventure that takes you on a journey into your past, current and future life while exploring the Salento region in ways that no other traveler will ever have the opportunity to do so. Francesco, born and raised in the region will lead you through your retreat using a creative, unique, fun and profound 5-day storytelling technique. Recal and tell the story of your life, shape your own future, find the right words and share who you are with the world in profound ways.
Francesco works as a counsellor basing his work on he Transactional Analysis approach.He works for corporations, charity organisation and schools. His love of supporting people to find their balance in personal, couple and family life showsin everything he does! Francesco has a degree in Philosphy and HRM master. Franscesco typically uses comics, songs, arts, video’s and other creative techniques to make the road of change a creative, fun and dynamic experience for his clients.
What is included:
- Full access to the daily C ‘ero Una Volta Program
- Morning activities
- Afternoon workshops / sessions
- 5 nights/ 6 days stay in a wonderful masseria
- Double / single room with private bathroom, air-conditioning
- Daily room cleaning
- Swimming pool facility with sun beds (Tip bring one large beachtowel!)
- Bikes are available to use
- Full board, with high quality organic Italian breakfast, lunch and dinner. Starting with dinner on day 1 and ending with a light breakfast on the last day
- Water, tea, coffee, wine during the meals is included
- Excursions (weather permitting)
- Private guided tour to Roca Vecchia Archaeological site
- Private guided tour to Otranto to explore the Cathedral and “Colle della Minerva
- Visit to nearby Masseria to experience the olive oil process and do tasting
- Sunrise tour with visit to ythe light house
- Live music evenig with dinner, learn how to dance the pizzicata
Extra’s upon request and against additional charges
- Transfers from and to Airport
- Special Diets: upon request
- Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks and other beverages during the day
- Massage and Therapeutic sessions
- Art classes, individual coaching and or consulting services
- Personal expenses
- Local transport
Wake up early, the sun is rising and there is still a crisp chill in the air. Breakfast is served and we enjoy this together, We sit in the cosy restaurant of the Masseria, October mornings can be a bit chilly before the sun comes out. Francesco will then guide us to visit Roca Vecchia Archaeological, where we dive into the local history. With the morning spent traveling into the past, lunch is being served! The sun is shining and we can have lunch outside, lovely italian organic food that is cooked with love and passion. After lunch the second part of today’s program: Introduction to Infinite Tai Chi, what a fantastic class and so much information to learn and to experience! For those who are interested there is an option to do a winetasting in the late afternoon, where a local cantina will present their wines for you to taste. Finally dinner is being served to close this fantastic day!
Note: we deliberately cleared the agenda on the Wednesday for you to experience Otranto and the beach, so we will have a nice day of sightseeing together. If you rather want to stay at the pool…we do understand!
About your location:
A short drive by car to the pristine beaches of Salento and you arrive in our Masseria, a fabulously charming farmhouse that offers visitors an authentic Italian experience. Surrounded by 30 hectares of cultivated land, the Masseria is surrounded by green nature where the silence of the countryside is only interrupted by the song of the cicadas, the noise of the wind and the caresses of the sun. The Masseria, with its outdoor pool, is located close to Lecce and Otranto, it offers accommodation in comfortable rooms facing the garden or located in the old farmhouse. All rooms have been recently renovated and provide our guests with all the amenities and tranquility during our retreats. The restaurant offers a combination of traditional and modern dishes, the products used are grown at the organic farm: olive oil, honey, fruits and garden vegetables, all cured with love and passion and guided by the indepth knowledge of the agronomist, who ensures that the land is cultivated according to the principles of organic farming.