Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) June 2018
- Sivananda Yoga Ranch
- 33 Yoga Road, Woodbourne, NY, 12788, USA
- Jun 3 - Jul 1, 2018 (29 days)
- Single Room - $3,900.00 Twin Room - $3,220.00 Shared Rooms - $2,960.00 Bring Your Own Tent - $2,400.00
Founded in 1969 and launched here in Upstate New York in 1974, our Yoga Teachers Training Course is the oldest yoga teacher training in the West, educating over 40,000 teachers around the world to date. Join us for a unique and profoundly transforming month-long teachers training course.
- Awaken and strengthen your yoga practice
- Build a firm foundation in classical yoga from which to teach others instinctively and confidently
- Model a peaceful Yogic lifestyle, including participation in Karma Yoga (selfless service) and vegetarian diet
- Twice-daily meditation and chanting
- Connect to a tradition and lineage passed down by masters
- Earn an internationally recognized certification which is accepted by the worldwide Yoga Alliance as the standard 200 hours required by Registered Yoga Schools (RYS)
The Daily Program
5:30am Wake Up Bell
6:00am Satsang* or Silent Walk
8:00am Hatha Yoga and Pranayama Class
10:00am Organic, Vegetarian Brunch
11:00am Karma Yoga (Selfless Service)
12:00pm Bhagavad Gita or Kirtan
2:00pm Main Lecture on Philosophy or Anatomy
4:00pm Advanced Asana and Pranayama Class
6:00pm Organic, Vegetarian Dinner
10:30pm Lights Out
* Satsang consists of silent meditation, chanting & a lecture.
Attendance at all activities is mandatory. Changes in the program may occur from time to time.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.