Awakening The Serpent Power: A Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 1478 Bean Creek Road Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- May 3 - 6, 2018 (4 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath/per person - $685.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath/per person - $685.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $721.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $929.00 Single…
Today, if one hopes to lead a happy and fulfilling life, being ‘spiritually awake’ has almost become a necessity. Working with Kundalini Shakti, A.K.A. the “Serpent Power”, can be both an aid to spiritual awakening, and once awake, an accelerant for spiritual development. On this retreat, we will use a combination of various advanced Tantra Hatha Yoga techniques to first clear a path for Kundalini Shakti and then awaken, expand, move, contain, and channel it. The result will be a transformation of consciousness that changes our view of the world and ourselves within it. This transformation will not only allow us to feel more peace and joy, regardless of our particular circumstances, but also allow us to be more effective at creating the best outcomes in each circumstance we find ourselves in.
This three-night retreat will include some or all of the following practices:
- Kirtan (call and response chanting in Sanskrit)
- Yin Yoga (passive stretching)
- Yoga Nidra (sleep meditation)
- Yang Yoga (dynamic stretching & strengthening)
- Pranayamas (breathwork)
- Hatha Yoga (active stretching)
- Bandhas (energetic locks)
- Five-Rites Flow (a fusion of Tibetan and Taoist yoga)
- Chakra Meditation (mantra Nyasa practice)
- Vinyasa Yoga (dynamic & active stretching & strengthening)
- Mudras (advanced postural energetic seals)
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a beginner-friendly retreat and is intended for intermediate to advanced Mahāpatha Yoga practitioners only. Previous experience on a Mahāpatha Yoga retreat is highly recommended. Additionally, please be aware this retreat has nothing to do with ‘Kundalini Yoga’ or ‘Tantric Sex’.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.