Yoga on Safari in Spectacular Tanzania with Erin Fleming
- International Yoga
- Tanzania, Africa
- Jan 26 - Feb 3, 2019 (9 days)
- $6,295.00 - Shared Double Room $6,995.00 - Single Room
Join Erin on this unique adventure to explore the incredible sights and natural beauty of Tanzania. Our journey will explore the awe-inspiring and iconic national parks of the Serengeti, Ngoronogoro Crater and Lake Manyara, where the wildlife known as the “Big 5” reside. Our journey will be lead by an exceptional team on the ground founded by Simon Mtuy. Simon is an advocate of environmental sustainability and a world-class athlete who holds the record for fastest unsupported ascent and decent of Kilimanjaro to date. You can learn more about Simon on this video from National Geographic. A During the day, adventure on unlimited game drives accompanied by our private guides and drivers and in the evening, take in the wildlife from the comfort of our camps. Erin will lead us in daily yoga classes throughout the trip in some truly spectacular settings. Whether out in the vehicles taking in the sights or enjoying the natural luxury of our eco-chic accommodations, this trip will be one that will stay with you forever!
- Unlimited game drives in Tanzania’s world renowned beautiful national parks and opportunities to view the “Big 5”
- Visit to Serengeti, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and Lake Manyara
- Expert local guide and drivers
- Expertly planned itinerary and extensive pre-trip assistance
- Yoga & MELT Method with Erin
Accommodations throughout will be authentic 5 star lodges and luxury tented safari camps intertwined seamlessly with their surrounding environments.
Your international flights will be booked into and out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (airport code: JRO).