Tosca Reno Clean Living® Experience in Mexico
- My Retreats Unlimited
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- May 1, 2018 - May 5, 2018 (5 days)
- Casa Coco Isla - Room 1 Single - $3,544.00 Casa Coco Isla - Room 1 Double - $3,176.00 Casa Coco Isla - Room 2 Single - $3,276.00 Casa Coco Isla - Room 2 Double - $3,042.00 Casa Coco Isla - Room 3 Single - $3,705.00 Casa Coco…
Tosca Reno Clean Living® Experience
Do you want to learn about Clean Eating techniques from a NY Times Best Selling Author?
Do you want to understand what the right food is for your body type?
How about developing a work-out routine that you can stick to and that actually changes your body for the better?
Want to learn to create a happier healthier lifestyle?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all the above, join Tosca!
Have you ever wished you could ask a wellness guru like Tosca Reno these question: “I am going through some tough times and I wonder what your secret is? I’ve been following you and I’ve had my book signed by you but yet I still struggle. Pulling it all together through all the rough times you’ve had. How do you stay motivated? How do you stay on your game? What is your secret to glowing, radiant, authentic wellness? I want to know! I want to be well. I want to spend a day with you to learn how to do it for myself?” If that describes you, then the first ever Clean Living Retreat Experience with Tosca Reno is for you.
According to the World Health Organization, wellness is not simply the absence of disease. Rather, it is the presence of robust nutritional and physical habits as well as mental, social and emotional strength.
Together these three practices combine to create a happier, healthier more resilient you.
- Four night – five day luxury accommodations at stunning Coco B Isla
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including taxes and gratuities (*excludes alcohol and snacks)
- 60 minute massage
- Round trip airport from Cancun International Airport and Ferry to island
- Snorkeling excursion including gear and lunch
- Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
Located in Isla Mujeres on the Sac Bajo peninsula with additional access by boat on the lagoon Makax, Casa Coco at Coco B, is a short walk from from casual and fine dining at Rolandi´s and several other dining options. We are also located walking distance from the Dolphin Discovery and Turtle Sanctuary. Enjoy our small exclusive and relaxed ambiance, concierge service, and access to excursions on and around the island.
Complimentary private transportation will be provided for retreat guests.
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by April 1, 2018.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by April 1, 2018 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
“Participating in this wellness retreat with me, will give you the personal touch and guidance I strive to offer via my books and speaking engagements, but at Casa Coco, I will be right there beside you. Together we will practice – how to care for ourselves in practical, powerful ways through the tools of Eating Clean®, Functional Fitness and Gratitude Journalling. Join me!” –Tosca