Horse and Yoga Retreat
- Leafs and Lizzards
- Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Dec 10 - 16, 2018 (7 days)
- 2600 -3400
Join us at the Leaves and Lizards Retreat Center in La Fortuna, Costa Rica for a life-changing week of yoga, self-discovery and partnership with your own horse. There’s no need to be a horse lover or have prior riding experience. Just bring your curiosity, and an open mind and heart. Equine-facilitated experiential learning is a method of connecting with these special horses to ultimately connect better with yourself and harness your inner strength, balance and power.
You’ll wake up each morning in a comfortable bungalow with the sun illuminating the stunning Arenal Volcano. Immerse yourself in nature with daily guided yoga practice, soak in a mineral hot springs, enjoy delicious healthy meals, and of course bond with your own personal horse partner. Through specially designed exercises and coaching sessions, you’ll leave feeling more grounded, rejuvenated and empowered to live life at a higher vibration as your authentic self.
You won’t want to miss a chance to attend one of Eric’s retreats. He brings so much knowledge, compassion and commitment to his work it’s contagious! He gets to know every participant and really focuses on the needs of individuals and the group. Michelle
- Imagine your self in Costa Rica for a life-changing week of yoga, self-discovery and partnership with a horse. Through specially designed exercises and coaching sessions, you’ll leave feeling more grounded, rejuvenated and empowered to live life at a higher vibration as your authentic self.What is included
- Transfer From SJO or LIR
- Accommodations 6 Nights of accommodations
- 3 Meals Locally sourced delicious healthy meals a day
- Daily Yoga Classes base on the theme of the day
- Horse Program Breakthroughs
- 3 Personalized Break through session based on theme with lead trainers
- Hot Springs
- 1 Trip to a natural hot springs transportation included
- Evening activity
- Workshops design supplement the theme
- Not Included:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Spa Services
- Travel to Costa Rica
Venue HighlightsWake up watching the sun light up the Arenal Volcano from your comfortable bed.
Watch toucans from your private porch while enjoying delicious Costa Rican coffee.
Collect eggs, milk a cow, groom a horse on our working farm.
Feel welcomed and enjoy farm to table fresh food.
Practice Yoga surrounded by the sounds of nature.
- Free Wifi
ScheduleDaily themed Morning Yoga
Daily themed HLN Workshop
Daily themed Guided Mediation
3 themed Horse Break through Programs
1 relaxing day at the Hot Springs
Swimming, Hiking, and Hammock Time
AccommodationsIn order to better enjoy the sounds of nature; lodging options do not have phones, television. They are situated to catch the breeze and have floor and ceiling fans. Our Lava Lizard Restaurant and Bar are where guests are welcome to use the phone for free local calls and free high speed WiFi. Lodging options are outfitted with comfortable beds, fine linens and pillows, coffee maker, microwaves, shampoo/conditioner, each has amazing views of the Arenal Volcano
DirectionsShuttle will be provided from either SJO or LIR airpor.