200 Hour Power Flow Teacher Training
Over 8 weeks, you’ll not only transform your own personal practice, you will also gain the confidence and understanding to teach your own vinyasa class from start to finish.
In addition to learning poses (asanas), you’ll also learn:
- Functional Anatomy and how it translates to yoga poses (asanas);
- Pranayama Breathing & the importance of linking breath to movement;
- Chakras System;
- Doshas & Ayurveda;
- Hands on Adjustments;
- Prenatal Modifications; and
- Yoga Philosophy and History, including Bandhas and Sanskrit
Through this training you will head into the yoga world confident and ready to lead creative, safe vinyasa flow classes. You’ll also learn how to offer modifications, provide adjustments, and create your own unique yoga flow with progressive levels of difficulty.
Best of all? The unique opportunity to grow as a teacher through Beyond Hot Yoga’s intern & mentor program. You’ll have the opportunity to hone your teaching skills, receive feedback along the way to boost your confidence, refine your skills and become the teacher you always wanted to be.
Contact Debby for more details @ 949.940.6891 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are one of the few studios that offer an internship program that will give you experience and get you started on your path to teaching!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.