Breath of Life Yoga Nidra Retreat
- Sacred Springs Retreat
- Middletown, California, USA
- Nov 14 - 18, 2018 (5 days)
- $852.00 - Breath of Life Yoga Nidra - includes sharing room with 1 person and 12 meals $1,132.00 - Breath of Life Yoga Nidra - includes a single ocean view room and 12 meals $772.00 - Breath of Life Yoga Nidra - includes…
4 day/3 night
Breath of Life Yoga Nidra Retreat: Accessing the 4th State of Consciousness
with Jwala Tess Ryan
November 14 – November 18, 2018
Friday, 4 to 6:30pm:
- Welcome/Introduction Session
Saturday and Sunday:
- Daily Morning Yoga and Meditation
- Morning and afternoon group classes each day to explore Yoga Nidra history and the IAM methodology, along with consistent practice sessions.
- Experience this deep therapeutic rest that allows entry into the deepest levels of relaxation where the body’s innate healing functions are activated.
- Explore how to use this profound transformation and healing catalyst through the use of intention (Sankalpa) for real change in your life, freed from the confines of past-based habit patterns.
- Look at some of the cutting edge scientific research on Yoga Nidra, exploring the benefits on physiological, mental and emotional levels.
- Late Evening ‘Tuck You In’ Yoga Nidra experience
Monday, 10am to Noon:
– Morning Wrap Up and Closing before Lunch
A Typical Day:
- Morning Meditation (Pura Vida staff)
- Morning Yoga (Pura Vida staff)
- Nutritious vegetarian breakfast or juice
- Yoga Nidra Morning Class (3 hours)
- Nutritious vegetarian lunch: with enough time to relax, read, have a spa treatment, or take a walk
- Yoga Nidra Afternoon Class (2.5 hours)
- Pura Vida Additions or Options (extra charges apply – see Healing Therapies webpage)
- Healthy vegetarian dinner
- ‘Tuck You In’ Yoga Nidra experience (45 minutes to an hour)
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a special ancient form of sleep-based guided meditation. It is a unique marriage of science and Spirit, combining alert awareness and deepest relaxation. This practice reduces stress hormones, lowers blood pressure and heart rates, while the nervous system balances and relaxes. Let’s go even deeper . . .
Your ability to connect with your Higher Self for healing and personal growth is already part of who you really are. Yoga Nidra gently guides you to a 4th state of consciousness, or Witness state, where you re-connect with your natural state of Well-Being on all levels. This then allows the blossoming of the unique expression of your True Nature everywhere you go, with whomever you are with, and in everything you do.
In this retreat, we will be co-creating seeds of intention (Sankalpa), offering a space to explore what you need in the moment, as well as an opportunity to work on releasing long-held emotions and false identifications. Then in our practice of Yoga Nidra, at the deepest level of surrender and trust, we will plant our intentions, turning the ‘doing’ over to our Higher Self.
Join me in this journey of remembering . . . imagine and allow a life of relaxed Acceptance, Joy, Love, Freedom, and Fulfillment, beyond your wildest dreams !
Jwala Tess Ryan has been a student of Yoga and Yogic philosophy since 1993. She was trained and certified at the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in Lenox, MA and taught for 5 years in Wilmington and Newark, Delaware. She is also certified and has been teaching Amrit Method Yoga Nidra since 2012. In August of 2005, she moved her teaching practice to California and has been successfully teaching in the East Bay area for 12 years now. Tess teaches all ages and levels, blending her training and personal experience into her own unique style. Additional personal growth experiences include:
- Kripalu Spiritual Lifestyle Work-Study Program
- Deepak Chopra’s How to Know God Programs.
- Body-Centered Psychotherapy, Level I
- Certified Tantra Educator: Level III
- Co-Director: Tantra Yoga Workshop in Malaysia
- Co-Director: The Art of Conscious Loving Workshop in Martinez, CA
- Total Life Change Training: Osho Leela, UK (2017)
Tess is committed to her own personal growth; educationally, spiritually and professionally, and to bringing safety, compassion, support and Love to her students.