200-Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training in India
- Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences and Research
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Apr 2, 2018 - Apr 26, 2018 (25 days)
Objective & Benefits
Yoga and Yoga Therapy both are complete scientific discipline that helps unification of body, mind, heart and ultimate energy. After completion of this Course, students will become Yoga Teachers and Also yoga Therapist. They will be able to teach yoga anywhere in the world. They will gain knowledge and promote positive health and bring harmony and peace in the society.
Our Yoga type is Traditional Yoga from scriptures as old as 10,000-years in Sanskrit taught in English. Our Yoga includes various branches of Yoga like Ashtang, Hatha, Kriya, Gyan and other branches of yoga. We teach basic secrets from these scriptures which cover physical, mental, emotional and energy levels. These important practices for Yoga Teachers are taught by the Masters with proven track records. You will become a Certified Yoga Teacher accredited by Yoga Alliance USA and others as follows:
Apart from Yoga Course Syllabus following will be add on in each category in accordance with duration and advance studies:
* Therapeutic Effects of Asanas, Pranayams, Kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas, Chanting and Meditation.
* Methodology for Yoga Therapy.
* Yoga Therapy Techniques
* Basics of Ayurveda
* Yogic Life style, diet and Yoga Therapy.
* Effects of imbalance of Chakras, Nadis in Yoga Therapy.
* Basics of Naturopathy
Yoga Teachers Training Certificate 200 Hrs
* Theory and practical: Asanas, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Bandhas, Chanting, and Meditation.
* Teaching methodology, Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting,
instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the student's process of learning.
* Special techniques, and applied yogic sciences for healthy life.
* Anatomy and Physiology, includes both physical Anatomy and Physiology (bodily systems,
organs, etc.) and astral/energy/subtle Anatomy and Physiology (Chakras, Nadis, etc.)
* Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle, Study of Yoga Scriptures (Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad
Gita, etc.), ethics for yoga teachers, 'living the life of the Yogi', etc.
* Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in
classes taught by others.
* Assignments in related fields.