Tao of Gratitude - Trauma Release for Women - Peru
- Sach'a Munay Yoga and Retreat Center
- Sacred Valley, Peru
- Jul 25 - 31, 2018 (7 days)
Experience the Wisdom of Gratitude!
Uncover & discover TRUTH, FREEDOM & LOVE!
TOG is designed as an intimate, intensive, space for WOMEN to identify, investigate and integrate stories, beliefs, shame & body-stored traumas.
The nurturing of our basic primal needs is the foundation from which we develop a balanced, stable self-esteem and healthy understanding of love. These needs when unattended to, from birth &/or through adolescence, will sit in our roots as the source of all confusion. Unconscious patterning of oppression and abuse may continue throughout one’s life experiences. We will meet these basic primal needs by re-starting at the foundation with the art of self-responsibility & care.
Rearranging your belief system and de-armoring the body as ways to create a heart-full life is a courageous task. Through this work you will navigate a balanced, sustainable way of being.
The purpose of the workshop is to integrate and resolve body-stored trauma from birth, developmental, generational &/or situational trauma, including sexual abuse, exploitation or misuse.
The vision is to co-create and hold a supportive, non-judgmental, compassionate space where you feel safe to expose your unconscious patterns buried within your current roles, behaviors & emotional reactions to life, allowing you to open towards the realization of ultimate freedom & truth!
We will access the breath, body and beliefs as tools of liberation through:
- BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System® (BBTRS) – skillfully combining the elements of BBTRS results in removing layers of protective body armoring thus releasing long-held psychological, emotional & physical stress & tension from the core of the nervous system. As a result, BBTRS may reduce and clear one’s deeply imprinted primal, religious and societal conditioning. BBTRS enables you to experience the full range of felt sensations, while expanding your capacity for self-realization.
- Pelvis/psoas therapeutic bodywork will stimulate and release the tension bound up in the root and ﬁrst chakras creating access to the original unmet needs &/or experienced sexual trauma, thus freeing up and offering back life ﬂow, to the entire energetic & nervous systems. This is assisted by upper body/heart-opening conscious touch techniques
- Self Inquiry exercises based on The Work of Byron Katie & the pointings of Ramana Maharshi invite you to identify and observe the stressful, fearful conceptual mind and its associated behaviors to free all the “non-truths” you believe to be true
- Exposure in the form of supported, constructive and compassionate sharings. You will have the opportunity to be seen and met in the “stories” which keep you hidden inside the lie of the shadow. When this energy begins to expand through exposure, it effortlessly integrates and turns into the lightness of presence.
- Complimented by deliberate movement & meditation techniques, free form dance, self-awareness exercises, somatic experiencing & felt sense, humor and the carefully chosen, resourceful, life-giving & beautiful natural environment of the Indian Himalayas
Are you currently experiencing or have you experienced any of the following?
- Difﬁculty relating in “personal” relationships
- Disturbing sense of self &/or body image
- Insufferable grief and loss
- Food &/or substance addictions
- Sexual abuse, misuse or inhibition
- General lack of clarity and any other unresolved stressors
What concepts and thoughts are you believing?
What stories, shame, traumas & dramas are being stored in your cellular memories?
Are you willing to permanently shift your perceptions of reality and support a balanced, stable, peaceful life for yourself ?
Are you ready to transition from and resolve all the stressful relating and core tension stored in the nervous system which keep you from living FULLY FREE in the heart of each moment?
No need to wait. Grant yourself permission to be exposed.
We spend so much of our lives wasting precious energy concealing our secrets. Let’s find the courage to open towards the shadows and free up this energy to experience joy, your true nature, your full life…GRATITUDE!!
You will be pointed to silence as your strongest ally for remembering this greatest birth gift of gratitude; opening your heart for pure love, compassion and the ability to live a self-realized, creative and celebratory life.
The incredible, pristine foothills of the sacred Andes Mountains surrounds and cocoons our beautiful & carefully selected venue, Sachay Munay, which is nestled in a small valley near to Pisac. Together they create an ideal, peaceful setting for this transformative experience; nourishing all aspects of your body, mind and soul.
Due to the intimate nature of these workshops, space is limited to 6 women. Please register soon, to reserve your participation. Look forward to seeing you!
Price.: $1,250 USD; EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION by 20 April 2018 $1,050, full price $1,250 after
*7 day retreat.
*6 nights accommodations ~
Twin share with shared bath between 2 or 3 women
*3 vegetarian delicious home cooked meals per day.
*Airport transfers, however arrangements will be provided