Developing Heart through Adaptable Vitality
Modalities: Somatic Practices based on the principles of Release Technique, Body-Mind Centering & Laban.
Retreat into nature to nurture your creative heart, body, and soul with Meredith Kalaman. With 30 years of mastering the expression and physicality of artistry through movement, Meredith Kalaman is motivating the world through innovative thought and embodiment practices. She facilitates people to uncover where creativity lives in the body, beyond the mind. From this 4 day workshop, you will leave profoundly connected to your own creative genius and blow the top off the blocks that stop you from reaching new levels of your own creative genius.
Available to you:
- A profound connection to your physical presence & experience of being
- tools to continue to develop and embody this connection
- a new found pleasure in being
- a tangible understanding of your unique creativity & appreciation for how it shapes and forms your view of the world around you
- an appreciation for the multiple creative perspectives that counter, complement and are available to collaborate in the world around us
- actions for how we can foster and support each other with this widened view of our unique creativity
- access to moving past the ways our logical mind interrupts the flow of possibility, imagination, wonder, and joy
- an integration of your creative self to your embodied being, resulting in you experiencing how your heart lives in the world
Embody your inherent creativity and develop a deep connection to your body during this 4-day long retreat located in the stunning mountain ranges of the Kootenays.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.