Kundalini Yoga, Gong Yoga and the 5 Elements - Nosara, Costa Rica
- Blue Spirit Costa Rica
- Nosara, Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Apr 21, 2018 - Apr 28, 2018 (8 days)
- $1995 - $3195
Experience the power of Kundalini Yoga and the transformational sound of the Gong in a beautiful natural setting surrounded by the Five Elements.
We will work with one of the five elements (the tattvas) each day we are at Blue Spirit, through special meditations, yoga sets, and the sound of the gong. Come balance the energies of Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether in a pristine environment of deep healing and relaxation.
- Wake up each morning to the sound of the howler monkeys and enchanting sunrise over the ocean
- Enjoy daily yoga classes astrologically designed with the sound of seven gongs
- Experience the power of Kundalini Yoga and sound healing in a natural paradise setting
- Balance the elements through sound, meditation and deep relaxation
- Play on a pristine beach and swim in the warm waters of a friendly ocean cove
- Explore the natural jungle and ocean settings with eco-excursions
- Heal yourself with local organic food exquisitely prepared
- Select from accommodations ranging from simplicity to luxurious
- Discover new and old friends on a well-designed spiritual journey
- Study with experienced and senior teachers
- Back by popular demand! Enjoy Water Yoga classes in the fabulous natural salt Infinity Pool with Guru Karam
Plus a Specialized Course by Mehtab Benton
Ayurveda and the Gong
Learn how to use the gong with the practices of Ayurveda for personal healing and transformations in a 12-hour certified training by Mehtab and Guru Karam. You will receive a textbook on Ayurvedic mudras to use in Gong Therapy, as well as methodologies to determine the Ayurvedic constitutions of yourself and clients. Learn Ayurvedically-inspired restorative postures to use in gong relaxations as well as how to play the gong for the different Ayurvedic doshas. We will have special Earth and Water Gongs at the training for you to experience and play. Mehtab, the creator of Gong Yoga, and his wife Guru Karam, a certified Medical Ayurvedic educator and advanced practice nurse, will be your guides.Your accommodations cost include lodging, meals and yoga program.